Doing a runner

A ****’s truck done by people with no morals.
A ****'s trick as well Mr Heel.
Either your keyboards starting to stick together with old man slaver, or just another case of slack finger work.
Hit and run will be OK I suppose.
Hit and run? Back in the day our teachers used to love a good hit and run if we so much as grumbled out of turn.
I suppose it made us the people that we are today.

Last edited:
It's making off. The offence is fraudulently obtaining services not goods.
Its a cunts trick whatever it is

Quick edit: at those daft self checkout tills in Asda this afternoon and my chicken for the weekend didnt scan cos the label had come off. The fella working found a can of Monster or something which was about £2 or something daftly overpriced like that, and scanned that instead for me. Take the small wins in life, result.

Me, the mrs and her son did this in LA a few years back, we’d waiting ages to get the bill so in the end I said to them “you two go out now and I will follow in a minute or two”. So they left, I waiting a minute and casually made my way to the door, once I hit daylight I was off like a whippet, the Mrs and son were just making their way across a road chatting away without a care in the world, I sped past them like roadrunner shouting “RUN!!!”…..so funny

You do realise that makes you worse than Hitler and Alex Ferguson?

Eat before you pay has always been open for running before paying, Even at football jibbing in or Live Gigs or festivals you will always get chancers, I don't think you can stop people running other than paying upfront in cash, paying by card is also risky to a point,

What I would do is only take bookings and then ask to pay by card 2 days before you eat, then you can phone them to complete the booking after the money is cleared,

Walking in and wanting to eat then cash upfront will only stop running. works for McDonald and other fast-food outlets,

I may have done this accidentally once in a small village in France.

Many decades ago, Staying with my sis, her bf, and my cousin. Sis and bf were having a night in… ahem..iirc.. cousin and I found a small restaurant run, possibly, by English people a few streets away…
Had a cracking time and meal, well I think it was, because we also imbibed quite a lot of wine… which is why it’s a bit hazy… I have no recollection in paying, or my cousin… I have a vague recollection of sliding off the stool, and just meandering out the door which was through a sort of rabbit warren, (hence why we may have been forgotten about by the staff) and then some how finding the house we were staying in.

So, I can’t say it was a ‘runner’, more a ‘delightfully pissed meander’

I used to go in the Dilshad from time to time when I got together with my old mates(I've not lived in the area for years) but about 7 or 8 years ago, they had a bad mice and insect problem so we stopped going.
Mumbai Spice still going on Hollinwood ave, prefer the Indian Ocean, Featherstall road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.