Domenec Torrent (Pep's long time assistant) leaves the club, but not CFG

Disappointing.

Hardly succession planning when Arteta had already been given permission to take the Arsenal job.

Pep needs to feel as comfortable as possible and Torrent is a friend as well as a trusted colleague.

We need another body to come in to supplement the sharing of ideas.

Disappointing.

Hardly succession planning when Arteta had already been given permission to take the Arsenal job.

Pep needs to feel as comfortable as possible and Torrent is a friend as well as a trusted colleague.

Disappointing ?
Reaĺly, surely Pep is in the loop.

Disappointing.

I'm sure Torrent was not approached until it had been cleared with Pep.

Arteta will presumably move up the chain of command and get a new contract.

I'd bring Xavi in. He's said he wants to go into coaching now, he appears to speak good English, he knows how Pep plays and he has great footballing intelligence.

Disappointing.

You really think Pep is not comfortable with this ?

Sorry, you answered that in your post. "Torrent is a friend as well as a trusted colleague".

I feel some flapping may be about to occur because of a coach! Good God.

Torrents comment that he wanted to get back into first team management, maybe he asked for this, Pep is hardly gonna stand in his way if they are close friends, and they are hardly never gonna see each other again.

Maybe this is part of the plan to spread the style of play across the CFG

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.