Dominik Szoboszlai

If we had sold Bernardo Silva I would have understood the "need" to make a move for Szoboslzai

Just as I was learning to spell his name, this ends. He could be their De Bruyne or Havertz. At the least, the one with the teeth should wish for another Reus, who I think is still Dortmund's most important and impactful player despite Sancho, Haaland, and Bellingham.

Getting Mac Allister and this guy who's name I'm not even gonna attempt to spell for less than £100 mil seems on paper a very good deal

Liverpool will compete for the title again, they're the ones we have to worry about not Arsenal
Good signings for sure.. Mac Allister at 35m is great business, and Szoboszlai seems like a proper talent. But, they finished 20odd points off us this season.. Van Dyke is not the player he was, Robertson and TAA not quite the same marauding FB’s they were before, and even Allison more susceptible to mistakes. Gakpo, Diaz and Nunez etc not really delivering… I still reckon Arsenal are more of a threat, especially adding Rice and whoever else they might add.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.