Dominik Szoboszlai

Scored a cracking goal in the final yesterday and us getting better and better if we don’t sign him I hope the toon get him.

He’s an ideal long term Kdb successor. I’d take him if Bernardo goes
I think £40 million would defo

i think £40 million would be enough for this guy as a year later you will be at £70 plus million for him .
Has a release clause @ €71m equates to about £61m. Think Newcastle are trying to get him for less than the release clause.

Also a friend of Haaland, both keep in touch regularly apparently. There was an article only about a week ago in which Haaland talks about him as a close friend.

Has a release clause @ €71m equates to about £61m. Think Newcastle are trying to get him for less than the release clause.

Also a friend of Haaland, both keep in touch regularly apparently. There was an article only about a week ago in which Haaland talks about him as a close friend.
We will have a clear path on what City can and cannot do in terms of who's leaving and not in a week now... Then things will get moving.

I hope we will look into this one. Dominik primarily plays on the right (but can play in the middle, so he is versatile). Aren't we looking for a RW? He would thrive in our system. Only 22 but already fantastic, a friend of Haaland, and has a release clause (Txiki special). Don't we rate him or something? I think he would be perfect for us.

I hope we will look into this one. Dominik primarily plays on the right (but can play in the middle, so he is versatile). Aren't we looking for a RW? He would thrive in our system. Only 22 but already fantastic, a friend of Haaland, and has a release clause (Txiki special). Don't we rate him or something? I think he would be perfect for us.
Agree but sadly seen zero links.

Maximo Perone fills a spot in our squad. If we are planning to loan him which I would expect this coming season, it would open up a spot. Would definitely consider Szoboszlai if it was me. Over to you Pep and Txiki.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.