Dominik Szoboszlai

Would of really liked us to sign him, creative and can player multiple different positions which we know Pep likes. I wonder why he was never a target for us.
He is the next Debruyne in my opinion. Not as good with the vision, but similar driving s team forward, with great instincts and phenomenal shooting technique. He'll be a hit in our system.

He is to Kevin what Bernardo is to David. I'm miffed that we don't see it

He is the next Debruyne in my opinion. Not as good with the vision, but similar driving s team forward, with great instincts and phenomenal shooting technique. He'll be a hit in our system.

He is to Kevin what Bernardo is to David. I'm miffed that we don't see it
We are literally talking to Leipzig right now as well, so I also don't understand. He is versatile and can start as a RW to get used to our system. In the future, he can be our KDB. On top of it, they are desperate to sell this week, he has a release clause, and wants to move to the PL.

We are literally talking to Leipzig right now as well, so I also don't understand. He is versatile and can start as a RW to get used to our system. In the future, he can be our KDB. On top of it, they are desperate to sell this week.

And €70m release clause and they like Palmer and Borges?!

Exactly, and he wants to play in the PL. An absolute no-brainer if I have ever seen one. One of Haaland's best mates as well.

De Bruyne seemingly injured for the start of the season then we should be looking long term at a bargain price? Plus letting players go who need to play or potentially want to leave?

Him and Wirtz are about as good as it gets right now in terms of Kev successors, and he's the better of the two as it stands. Such a good all-round player, so versatile and creative. Would love us to go for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.