Dominik Szoboszlai

He is the next Debruyne in my opinion. Not as good with the vision, but similar driving s team forward, with great instincts and phenomenal shooting technique. He'll be a hit in our system.

He is to Kevin what Bernardo is to David. I'm miffed that we don't see it
He does look good. We should have a clear run at him if Newcastle need to sell after buying Tonali. We need a CAM & RW. Don’t know why we’re not linked with anyone bar Rice & Gvardiol.

I guess we have to find a buyer for Bernie?
Shouldn’t do, we’ve just made 300mil in prize money and have Laporte, Cancelo, possibly Mahrez and then any youth players leaving. Bernie’s been saying he wants to leave for 3 years now. Also, I know Pep loves a smaller squad, but the players were knackered towards the end and we’ve got the Club World Cup. Should be looking at at least 1 extra attacker.

Shouldn’t do, we’ve just made 300mil in prize money and have Laporte, Cancelo, possibly Mahrez and then any youth players leaving. Bernie’s been saying he wants to leave for 3 years now. Also, I know Pep loves a smaller squad, but the players were knackered towards the end and we’ve got the Club World Cup. Should be looking at at least 1 extra attacker.
We've got foreign player numbers to consider. He's a good player who wouldn't look out of place here...

I can't remember how it shakes out, but I think we've got two spots available. Kovacic & Gvardiol would mean anyone else coming in would be based on other foreign players leaving.
Yrah, keeping forgetting gundogan gone already :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.