Don’t F**k With Cats (Netflix)

SWP's back

Anyone seen it? I watched all three episodes on a flight back from Christmas last night.

Was pretty fascinating, there are some a) sick fuckers around and b) some people with a lot of time on their hands about*

*yes I understand the irony of that given how many times I have posted in the last ten years on here.

Was a good watch. His mum was a strange one, wouldn’t surprise me if she had loved him a little too much if you get what I mean..
The American woman from Vegas was a bit of an annoying **** as well.
But yep, the world has got its fair share of sick fucks.

Anyone seen it? I watched all three episodes on a flight back from Christmas last night.

Was pretty fascinating, there are some a) sick fuckers around and b) some people with a lot of time on their hands about*

*yes I understand the irony of that given how many times I have posted in the last ten years on here.

It’s a great watch, like you say the normal people chasing him have too much time on their hands. Don’t get me wrong they done a great amount of work, but all a bit sad for me that they spent their time doing it, whilst having no involvement in the case.

It’s a bit similar to them nonce hunters on Facebook. Don’t get me started on them weirdos.

Was a good watch. His mum was a strange one, wouldn’t surprise me if she had loved him a little too much if you get what I mean..
Yeah, his mum was really disturbing.

I’ve just seen the trailer. Presumably he did something horrible to the cats then something even worse on the ice pick video?

Looks interesting but how many series can they do highlighting how many nutters there are out there?

I watched this after reading the Reddit thread. He thought he would never get caught, very narcissistic and arrogant.

I hope he rots in jail

His mum was a complete thunder ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.