Don’t F**k With Cats (Netflix)

Fucking weirdo was from the same town I live in (and Crouchinho). I won't watch it, heard all I need to know about the **** on the news at the time.

Wait until you lot get the story about Douglas McCarthur.

Absolutely twisted.

His mother is quite clearly in denial too. Understandable to an extent but she'll have to open her eyes and take her fingers out of her ears at some point.

Side note; the Confession Killer is also a decent watch on Netflix, staggering stuff. Ashamedly hadn't a notion of the guy beforehand.

Just finished.... I had no idea of rhe content so went fromn watching people trying to find a cat killer to someone who killed a human.
The detail of such films like Casablanca and then at the end the fatal attraction thing... Crossing his legs when receiving a cigarette.... Even contacting the Michael Douglas look a like lawyer 18 months before.... Very calculated.
Couldnt believe there was a New Order, Moors Murders connection - even The Smiths got a mention!
And the final sentiment about were the chasers instigating / feeding the whole thing.... And were we as watching the documentary doing so too? Thought provoking.

Last edited:
Manny lopez doesn't exist and his mam was nuts too.

An uneasy series to watch the moor murderers bit gave me a shiver, and as they say is making it just feeding his ego and are we all complicit?

Also don't break rule zero.

His mum was a complete thunder ****.

If you look into the story apparently she was a an abusive mother to all her kids who used to lock them out of the house and refused to let them go to school when young because of germs.

She seems very detatched from reality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.