Don’t F**k With Cats (Netflix)

Did they ever explain the extra pair of hands seen in one of the videos?

Even though I found some of the content extremely unsettling, it’s a riveting watch.

Even though I found some of the content extremely unsettling, it’s a riveting watch.
Yes I had to look away any time there were animals shown. Whilst I know they didn’t show the deaths, it upset me greatly to see their little faces prior to their end.

Weirdly I had no such issues with the human killing.

The clip is stitched on at the end not a continuous part of the video, it is apparently a neighbour filmed at an earlier time and unaware of the kitten feeding after she left, he added it to the end to be used all as part of his manny alibi.

Just finished watching it. The mother is clearly warped and probably a large say in the way he turned out.

I was almost impressed with the level of planning that went into it. Setting up fake people years in advance takes some planning. I reckon he could easily have gotten away with multiple murders if he wasn’t craving the notoriety.

That woman in the group wound me up for three hours solid. She spent the entire documentary trying to tell us she was better than the others, she knew all along etc etc when In reality she did absolutely nothing. The guy was the only one getting anywhere and doing anything useful but ultimately they had zero impact in finding him.

Overall a Good watch, and not needlessly drawn out. I had no prior knowledge of this which made it all the more fascinating.

Yes I had to look away any time there were animals shown. Whilst I know they didn’t show the deaths, it upset me greatly to see their little faces prior to their end.

Weirdly I had no such issues with the human killing.

I was the same. I’m very much a dog person over cats but just hearing about the cat stuff had me upset and asking how somebody could be so sick but then it went to the human stuff and it had no impact at all.

It’s a bit similar to them nonce hunters on Facebook. Don’t get me started on them weirdos.
They get on my tits.
7fx7I1E.jpg

If you look into the story apparently she was a an abusive mother to all her kids who used to lock them out of the house and refused to let them go to school when young because of germs.

She seems very detatched from reality

According to a random website on the internet (which may not be true), she let their rabbits freeze to death as well. Possibly where he got his cruelty to animals tendencies from.

I hope they show the documentary to his fellow inmates and hopefully they'll treat him as well as he treated the kittens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.