Don’t worry too much - We’ll be back

We are only 2 points off our league position after 17 games last year. So if we would have won the Everton game or villa away for example we would have exactly the same points as this time last season. We also had lost to Palace at home and spurs away at the start of last season.

Might just be me but I don’t mind the knicker wetting, over reactions, so & so isn’t good enough and talk of Pep being finished, this normally lights a fire under all our asses! It’s good to talk as they say, to banish the demons, if somebody wants to come on here & vent I’m all for it as long as they leave it here, and turn up to the next match fully behind the lads, let’s not turn into a blue on blue (people handle situations differently) instead harness the disappointment, and channel it towards the giddy rags on Saturday. When you hear people talk of a malaise in our support, it’s because of us constantly winning, consistently performing, there’s a tendency to sit back & think Pep and the players will pull us through eventually, now it’s our turn to pull the players through, to let them know we are with them, win or lose, good or bad performance, no doubt the players owe us one and we have our part to play

Trusting the players in their best positions in the formation that has been successful in the last 5 years might be a start? I wonder if it affects the mindset of the players when they are asked to play in certain positions that they arent used too?

Think we need to go back to basics for a few games get some form.

4-3-3 not this bs 3-2-4-1

Walker and Cancelo fullback

Stones and Laporte CB.

Send Gomez to Girona.

Bernardos legs in midfield every game.

Trusting the players in their best positions in the formation that has been successful in the last 5 years might be a start? I wonder if it affects the mindset of the players when they are asked to play in certain positions that they arent used too?
Of course it does. See Bayern against Madrid in 2014. The players overruled his tactics. They got beat anyway but the point stands. Players get pissed off by mangers and Peps no exception. Peps a world class manger that wins stuff, but he has his flaws. Especially tactically. I don’t know why or how but it’s in his history to fuck about with formations and ideas that just look awkward and don’t work.

Here is a case in point, sounds very familiar?

Last edited:
Of course it does. See Bayern against Madrid in 2014. The players overruled his tactics. They got beat anyway but the point stands. Players get pissed off by mangers and Peps no exception. Peps a world class manger that wins stuff, but he has his flaws. Especially tactically. I don’t know why or how but it’s in his history to fuck about with formations and ideas that just look awkward and don’t work.

Here is a case in point, sounds very familiar?

Agreed mate and it`s his only weakness imo that he doesnt trust his own players at times and over worries about the opposition? The players currently look very dare i say run down and confused?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.