Don’t worry too much - We’ll be back

You’ve completely misunderstood the entire post. This ALWAYS happens and not just to City. The performances 19/20 were even worse than this season at times and people said the exact same as what you’re saying right now. Pep’s mixing it up because he thinks certain players aren’t performing or aren’t motivated the same. He’s trying to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

People have such short memories and live only in the moment, meaning they’re only able to judge what’s right in front of them without looking at the bigger picture. You sometimes need to look at history to see what might happen in the future.

I used to listen to the radio on the way home from the match and you’d be amazed how many United fans would ring up saying Ferguson was finished whenever they had a bad defeat or didn’t win the league - ‘he’s been brilliant for us but it might be time for him to hang it up now’. They’d slag off his signings, his tactics etc. What would happen? He’d come back with a vengeance just as City and Pep always do.
So do you think his tactics and formations have been good this season?

People need to stop pissing their frilly knickers

We got knocked out of a cup, and haven’t been playing that great in the past few weeks

Yet we closed the gap on Arsenal last week in the league, we’re in the champions league last 16 and we knocked Chelsea out of the FA cup.

All is good, don’t worry about it. It’ll be another successful season. Pretty much every season has bumps in the road at times, otherwise we would be winning every cup available and finishing with 100+ points every season. It’s just not realistic. We’re the best team in the country and we will be fine.

Come Saturday afternoon, it’ll be all smiles when we beat United who are tailor made for us

He has been the best coach this club has ever had, no question. But this season for whatever reason his formations and tactics seemed to have put a handbrake on the way we play, apart from Ushited at home. Let hope he has a light bulb moment and everything goes back to being great again.
Sure he’ll take your advice. After all, what does he know

Well I'm confused. First I was told it would be better if I supported another team. Then in this thread I'm told everything will be OK. Since this thread I'm told we are having a demo against the Sheikh before Tottenham.
Even the DPD driver has asked me if I want the Arsenal shirt or not as he's delivered it 3 times already.
I don't know who to support, whether I should demand the board be sacked or sing 'its just getting better for Mikael Arteta.

Well I'm confused. First I was told it would be better if I supported another team. Then in this thread I'm told everything will be OK. Since this thread I'm told we are having a demo against the Sheikh before Tottenham.
Even the DPD driver has asked me if I want the Arsenal shirt or not as he's delivered it 3 times already.
I don't know who to support, whether I should demand the board be sacked or sing 'its just getting better for Mikael Arteta.

Maybe sack off the shirt and just go down the half and half scarf route?

Love this place in a 24 hour period we’ll win the champs league but..unfortunately get relegated and be thrown out of the FA cup for fielding a eligible right back who played at centre half.

* This is on the QT as mrs snake thinks I’m trying book a holiday *

Love this place in a 24 hour period we’ll win the champs league but..unfortunately get relegated and be thrown out of the FA cup for fielding a eligible right back who played at centre half.

* This is on the QT as mrs snake thinks I’m trying book a holiday *
Istanbul in June is a great holiday destination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.