Don Price's book - ''A Football Fans Story''

Just ordered it, was an active member in what were great fun times,even if the football wasn't the best, look forward to reading it.
Hope you enjoy it Tony please let me know what you think about it .there is a couple of reviews on amazon already

Cyberblue, looking forward to purchasing this. Will there be a Kindle edition being brought out ?
It is now out on kindle ,look for ward to your comments on the book and would appreciate if you left a review on amazon cheers Don

Remember Stoke away (old ground) think it was Balls last game as manager,we stopped at Mark Britners pub in Staffordshire 96 ?.
i went there too, with the old leicester and rugby branch i think..and before the port vale cup game ,also in the 90s

It is now out on kindle ,look for ward to your comments on the book and would appreciate if you left a review on amazon cheers Don
Cheers mate. I looked at the off chance of it being on Kindle this morning and was pleasantly surprised. Purchased it straight away (great price at £3.99) thanks for letting me become a recluse for the day whilst I read it. I'll put a review on as soon as I can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.