Don Price's book - ''A Football Fans Story''

Hya mate I got stiched up like a kipper with the book ,I layed out a couple of grand for allsorts to do with the book and I only get £1-56 per book and next to nothing for kindle oh well you live & learn ha ha kindle was not suppose to go out till end of July ,would really appreciate if you gave a bit of a review on bluemoon and also amazon.uk .had to laugh when you said about Louise and her parking all the best to the both of you take care regards Don

Just bought it on kindle then read the above!

Enjoyed chatting to you at the 'Bert' match at Prescot Cables and I am sure I will enjoy reading. Had a few runs ashore with the RN so also looking forward to your service bit.

Enjoyed chatting to you at the 'Bert' match at Prescot Cables and I am sure I will enjoy reading. Had a few runs ashore with the RN so also looking forward to your service bit.
Hope you enjoy it would appreciate if you could leave a review on www.amazon.co.uk and mention on here what you thought about it cheers Don

Hope you enjoy it would appreciate if you could leave a review on www.amazon.co.uk and mention on here what you thought about it cheers Don

Halfway through and had a few laughs at Don's tales. Brought back lots of memories of Prestwich and Whitefield blues, miss being around there. The book is written as if Don is telling you his life over a beer or two which I found quite likeable. Well done Don, can't wait for the sequel.

Halfway through and had a few laughs at Don's tales. Brought back lots of memories of Prestwich and Whitefield blues, miss being around there. The book is written as if Don is telling you his life over a beer or two which I found quite likeable. Well done Don, can't wait for the sequel.
Cheers glad you are enjoying it

What do you think of it up to now? can you please leave a review on amazon cheers

Not got round to it yet Don, Kindle is for my holiday reading usually. I will review leave a review when I do. Scouts honour.

Currently reading about the travels of the Canadian Blue who visited branches around the world

PS Just got an email from Amazon advertising books by Pep, Uwe, Mark Ward and about the Royal Navy. I wonder what caused that??

Last edited:
Don here
Found this thread from the year . Lol.
Just wondering what fans thought of the book &
My other 2
We Never Win At Home and We Never Win Away
Plus
Don't Look Back With Anger
With Sean Riley
& If you think they still relative today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.