Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that overly wordy without saying more than we know really. I know its an opinion piece and not a journalistic story but still, i didnt find it it a great read in that it only describes what I know. I agree with all of it though. Strange thing, I was only talking about that night in the boozer earlier when we discussing Trump. I have no doubt that night when Obama totally pulled him apart was the making of all this. The problem is, Obama is light years ahead of him intellectually. Bright people have humour, understand sarcasm, irony, dryness, wit. He has none of that. Bullies dont. Ignorant people dont. Have you ever heard him be funny? Or be amused at something? Or appreciate something different, that makes him think and consider?
He was a friend of the Clintons. He was a Democrat leaning figure. He is a New Yorker, that is who they are.
That night when he was rightly humiliated publically by someone who had the right to do it did seem to change everything for Donald Trump. Everything he is now pursuing is therefore petty
It’s unfortunate that Trump didn’t have the wit and intelligence to come back with an appropriate response. On the other hand he wouldn’t have promoted the birther crap if he had any decency.
So we’re left with a demented President who will do anything to dismantle Obama’s legacy. Whether it’s by killing thousands of Americans by removing heath care insurance from tens of millions, by ratcheting up tension with nuclear armed countries that could potentially lead to nuclear war or by ramping up CO2 emissions that could ultimately cause disaster around the planet. Let’s hope that the key members of his administration can stop the worst from happening.

Yet another example showing the orange turd to be nothing but a vindictive idiot. I thought the US renewable energy sector was economically too significant to be played around with, especially in terms of employment numbers, but apparently that's of secondary importance when you can "stick it" to Obama.
What a leader, at least he's patting himself on the back.

Last edited:
This is quite remarkable...

He also believes he invented the term "priming the pump!"

He has led such a sheltered, gilded life of genuflecting minions that he has literally no REAL WORLD experience of life outside his bubble. It is why he is oblivious to the REAL NEWS that he is an imbecilic bully and the world can see he is walking down the street naked as a Jay bird, and his whole "fake news" meme is itself being proven fake every day.

The problem, of course, is that he now OWNS the propaganda machine and is using it to feed his version of reality to the losers who still think he is some magnificent example of an Alpha Male!!!

Ask him, he'll tell you....

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault
6:37 PM · May 8, 2013"

Sad. Especially from a child who was taken out of school due to his inabilities. Sent to Military School, where he was apparently still an arsehole. Then, Daddy spent some big money at a big name school....and guess where his son, Donald, went to get his "education" certification to help the world ignorehis ignorance?!

This is America...Money talks, and Daddy's money shouts! Sickening!

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault
6:37 PM · May 8, 2013"

That's hilarious.
Got to give credit where credit is due.
His ability to be ridiculous(-ly funny) and depressing at the same time is unparallelled.

Last edited:

Yet another example showing the orange turd to be nothing but a vindictive idiot. I thought the US renewable energy sector was economically too significant to be played around with, especially in terms of employment numbers, but apparently that's of secondary importance when you can "stick it" to Obama.
What a leader, at least he's patting himself on the back.

Well his mates are all in the oil and coal businesses, so it's not surprising he's done this. Probably had to as part of getting Mike Pence to agree to be VP as he's all about bringing coal mining back to his dump of a state (even though it's utterly shit and not remotely cost effective form of energy)

This is quite remarkable:

What a totally insane piece of dog shit that bastard is. There's only four groups who will support him.

The rich and already they are sorted.

Evangelical hate filled horrible cunts. And he is giving them a hand in reaching The Hand Maidens Tale.

Racist white america who have been legitimised by the orange ****.

General Morons who think he will take a huge can of WD40 and cure the rust belt. They also don't know that millions of them will lose health care but are so incredulously thick they haven't twigged.

Every other rationale decent human being has to despise everything he stands for.

He is humiliating America every single day of his presidency.

This morning's tweets:
"Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!"
"The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A."
"Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST"
"With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have "tanked," in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!"
"Highly respected author, Christopher Bedford, just came out with book, "The Art of the Donald, Lessons from America's...." Really good book!"

So:
non sequitur hobby horse about tax laws equating to patriotism.
Democrats to blame for future terrorism.
Huh?
Sneer at a presenter who criticised the Cowboys owner and has been suspended, so more of his flagwaving lunacy.
Oh, and praising a book about himself!

He's a card, isn't he?

This morning's tweets:
"Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!"
"The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A."
"Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST"
"With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have "tanked," in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!"
"Highly respected author, Christopher Bedford, just came out with book, "The Art of the Donald, Lessons from America's...." Really good book!"

So:
non sequitur hobby horse about tax laws equating to patriotism.
Democrats to blame for future terrorism.
Huh?
Sneer at a presenter who criticised the Cowboys owner and has been suspended, so more of his flagwaving lunacy.
Oh, and praising a book about himself!

He's a card, isn't he?

So no mention of the thousands of people that have had to leave their homes or the hundreds missing or the 10+ that are dead in California? I wonder why??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.