Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a few years ago mate. Bit more than that now. Come on catch up.

Nice to see the insults flying.

The media influence is so strong. It’s like a daily attack on him. Let him do his job.
He deserves to be attacked. As do those who hang on his every word like some fucking backward cult.

He deserves to be attacked. As do those who hang on his every word like some fucking backward cult.

Well you might as well just have a thread that says.

Trump - cont
Trump - evil
Trump - racist

Any attempt to suggest otherwise is met with what I face each time I pop in. I am going to judge him at the end of his first couple of years.

Trump - cont
Trump - evil
Trump - racist

Any attempt to suggest otherwise is met with what I face each time I pop in. I am going to judge him at the end of his first couple of years.
So has he been lying today or the war widow?

Trump - cont
Trump - evil
Trump - racist

He carries on like he has and he won’t reach a couple of years.

Trump - cont
Trump - evil
Trump - racist

Like the time you popped in to suggest otherwise by posting a few opinion pieces on the Iran deal that you didn't even bother to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.