Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I suggest you should read the articles before you comment! I just threw them in for an alternative perspective to widen the narrative. I said I would read them tommorow and I did. As I said several articles stated he had a point.

Calm your tone!!
My tone is calm, you're just easily offended. And throwing those articles in for an alternative perspective, when you haven't actually read them, is useless and only testifies to your gullibility or intellectual laziness.

Read all 3 articles and then comment.

My tone is calm, you're just easily offended. And throwing those articles in for an alternative perspective, when you haven't actually read them, is useless and only testifies to your gullibility or intellectual laziness.

I am not being insulted by you any longer.did you rea the alternative perspective by the way? Did they have any merit? Any comments?

I am not being insulted by you any longer.did you rea the alternative perspective by the way? Did they have any merit? Any comments?
I did read it, unlike you, and I already replied with my objections to the article.
And no, they had little merit as they made false claims.

Were you too busy to read any comments on the articles you suggested or do you just prefer to ignore legitimate criticism ?
Here is what I said as you'll probably be too busy to look it up anyway.
Hmm an opinion piece by a member of a conservative think thank that operates out of Washington. No real wonder where his allegiances will gravitate towards.

Basically he's accusing Iran of now possibly developing nuclear weapons on military sites which the IAEA supposedly has no acces to.
Yet the IAEA maintains it has had access to all locations it needed to visit and IAEA Director-General Yukia Amano defends the verification regime as the "most robust" being conducted anywhere today and insists that military sites are not off-limits.

I'll take the word of the IAEA director over any political actor.

Last edited:
I did read it, unlike you, and I already replied with my objections to the article.
And no, they had little merit as they made false claims.

Were you too busy to read any comments on the articles you suggested or do you just prefer to ignore legitimate criticism ?
Here is what I said as you'll probably be too busy to look it up anyway.

You quoted one - I posted several.

You quoted one - I posted several.
You posted three links, one's a video, the other one's a letter to the Times, so they're not even proper articles, which you'd know had you bothered to actually open those links.
I replied to the article which was actually worth replying to.

You posted three links, one's a video, the other one's a letter to the Times, so they're not even proper articles, which you'd know had you bothered to actually open those links.
I replied to the article which was actually worth replying to.

I posted 4 in total. I saw about 12 giving some merit to his viewpoint. You have made your mind up.

I will judge him when he has been given a chance. The witchunt is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.