Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also lied when he said he called "Virtually all" of the families of deceased soldiers. Then he cries about how nobody is ever fair to him when he gets criticized for it. Because like all billionaires who inherited their wealth from their slumlord father, life has been very hard for him.

The problem is that he's not running his company anymore, he has a job that has actual consequences. He can't fire people who disagree with him like he used to and the press realize that his incompetence is no longer funny while he realizes that he can't just declare bankruptcy and get bailed out by taxpayers anymore.

I read it and was banned from the thread for dating to defend myself against swp and the various insults thrown at me. I won’t fall into the trap. He phoned the war widows at least. Did Obama?

Many articles suggested he was correct in his opinion on Iran. I posted them as the constant negative narrative on him is so boring and just maybe things are not allways black and white. Is that ok?
Yes he called and did meet them in person, despite the slanderous claim made by Trump. No surprise that he later had to retract his claim, yet again.

And no it's not ok. Many articles just pay lip service. What's the point in sharing articles when you failed to read any of them before posting? It's beyond lazy.

Yes he called and did meet them in person, despite the slanderous claim made by Trump. No surprise that he later had to retract his claim, yet again.

And no it's not ok. Many articles just pay lip service. What's the point in sharing articles when you failed to read any of them before posting? It's beyond lazy.

I read all of them afterwards as I said. Maybe I was busy?

I read all of them afterwards as I said. Maybe I was busy?
But not too busy to look up some articles that confirmed your bias and then suggesting we'd better read the articles before we comment, without even bothering to do so yourself.
Maybe you need more informed people to do the thinking for you but this is generally not the way debate works, so don't act surprised if you catch flack for that.

But not too busy to look up some articles that confirmed your bias and then suggesting we'd better read the articles before we comment, without even bothering to do so yourself.
Maybe you need more informed people to do the thinking for you but this is generally not the way debate works, so don't act surprised if you catch flack for that.

Where did I suggest you should read the articles before you comment! I just threw them in for an alternative perspective to widen the narrative. I said I would read them tommorow and I did. As I said several articles stated he had a point.

Calm your tone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.