Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully understand mean and certainly don't need any input from you. What abut the University data you ignored? The comment via pm are very real but lets stick to the debate - do you perhaps accept that simply labelling Trump supporters as thick is a tad of a generalisation? I posted something which was contrary to your seeping statement and you came up with a load of abuse.

I have asked a very simple question and I think it’s more than once — why do you like and/or trust this man?

In addition, just because he’s the subject of more media scrutiny — a “witch hunt” as you referred to it — doesn’t make the media wrong about him. Whereas many statements and actions actions made by this man in 25 plus years can be factually demonstrated as wrong.

I can’t understand your defense of him which is why I get frustrated so just explain it. If you’re just playing a WUM then fine but let us know so we can all block you and move on.

I posted something which was contrary to your seeping statement and you came up with a load of abuse.
What complete bullshit.

You posted something about income and another about degrees.

I pointed out a degree is no proof of intelligence which you agreed with and I explained how billionaires voting one way drags a mean. You then said that wasn’t true. It is true. That wasn’t abuse in the slightest.

*yawn*

Surely someone with a 'Masters Degree' and 'First Honours' could rip a lowly dish washing peasant a new ars*hole...??

Did you go to Trump University...?

I am not discussing anything with you today after your tone and insults. I went to Salford University and I expert witness on Construction Disputes and I am not a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors by the way I am a Fellow. You have ripped me nothing. You support a party that promotes Dianne Abbott as holding a position of responsibility for a start so that makes you incredibly thick.

What complete bullshit.

You posted something about income and another about degrees.

I pointed out a degree is no proof of intelligence which you agreed with and I explained how billionaires voting one way drags a mean. You then said that wasn’t true. It is true. That wasn’t abuse in the slightest.

The fact that more people hold degrees who voted Trump would suggest they are capable of watching a video? Just a yes or no will do.

I am not discussing anything with you today after your tone and insults. I went to Salford University and I expert witness on Construction Disputes and I am not a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors by the way I am a Fellow. You have ripped me nothing. You support a party that promotes Dianne Abbott as holding a position of responsibility for a start so that makes you incredibly thick.
reported as it came after the polite mod request.

The fact that more people hold degrees who voted Trump would suggest they are capable of watching a video? Just a yes or no will do.
It’s a statement with a question mark after it.

Just putting a question mark after a sentence doesn’t make it a proper question? So I’m not sure what I’m meant to be saying yes or no to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.