Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a statement with a question mark after it.

Just putting a question mark after a sentence doesn’t make it a proper question? So I’m not sure what I’m meant to be saying yes or no to.

See it as a rhetorical question. Just answer it.

I am not discussing anything with you today after your tone and insults. I went to Salford University and I expert witness on Construction Disputes and I am not a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors by the way I am a Fellow. You have ripped me nothing. You support a party that promotes Dianne Abbott as holding a position of responsibility for a start so that makes you incredibly thick.

A Fellow, even!!

Well, cor blimey, guv'nor, eh?!!

I verily say unto ye your construction of argument and dispute on these pages fail miserably on many occasions!! I can't remember witnessing a single win with anything you've said!! I wouldn't hire you for all the tea in China!!

For your dismissal of Miss Abbott, I will raise you the Lying Mrs May, who has put our streets in danger with her squeezing of security to 'save money', 'Bozo' Johnson, for whom every media outlet in the land is trying convince the public that he's secretly a 'genius' and Reese Mogg, a man so out of touch he could be the next Tory PM!!

I could have picked any of the clowns of the front bench!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.