Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his tweet this morning. "Stock Market just hit a record high, jobs looking good."

He says things as they are.

I like his tweet this morning. "Stock Market just hit a record high, jobs looking good."

He says things as they are.
Except he doesn't, he just likes to take credit for other people's work. He hasn't passed any bills that have a direct influence on either.
If you'd analyse the trendline of the current market, you'd realise that the uptrend in the market began 8 years ago under Obama and has continued upward ever since!
So this is effectively Obama's doing. Also the US economy lost 33,000 jobs in September, the first monthly decline in employment in seven years.
Saying things as they are, my arse.

Except he doesn't, he just likes to take credit for other people's work. He hasn't passed any bills that have a direct influence on either.
If you'd analyse the trendline of the current market, you'd realise that the uptrend in the market began 8 years ago under Obama and has continued upward ever since!
So this is effectively Obama's doing. Also the US economy lost 33,000 jobs in September, the first monthly decline in employment in seven years.
Saying things as they are, my arse.

Morning Jazzcat.

For once I agree with you.

But, rather like the Dodo, it's all gone and never coming back.

I have just spent a few minutes reading Donalds wilkpedia page - he ha had some life - love him or loathe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.