Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
wuqsk1.jpg

So we see that people more people with degrees voted for Hilary than Trump and if someone had a post graduate degree (masters, PhD etc) they were over 50% more likely to not vote for Trump. This shows the more educated a person, the less likely they were to vote for Trump.

Also 62% of white males voted for Trump whilst 80% of African Americans didn’t which does tend to lend some credence that race played a huge part in the election.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-exit-polls.html?smid=fb-share

What’s also very interesting is the in cities where the population was over 50,000 Trump revived only 35% of the vote compared with 62% in rural America.

It really is a country divided by levels of polarisation never seen before on these levels.

Some interesting points SWP and it truly is a country divided. Good morning by the way.

With due respect, I think 'insults' were not really 'insults'. They weren't effing and jeffing attachments in the fulsome discussions, more incredulity at the position people took with evidence in front of their eyes or evidence offered from them from previous discussions.

I don't remember anyone being called a 'cnut' and I don't know if anyone formally complained.

Either way, everyone seemed to be willing to come back for more debate.

At some point, you have to accept adults will have adult opinion and discussion, which I thought the thread as it was fell within that boundary.

In my opinion.

I disagree and the insults were many.The incredulity at the position people took with evidence in front of there eyes ?
How dare anyone offer a different viewpoint lol and there lies the rub.
No one had the occation to formally complain because no one dared to come on and offer alternate pov's.A closed shop shall we say.
I talk not for myself as I have the debating nuance of a turnip but of the others detracted from entering the fray and denied of sensible debate.
I have to go now as it's market day but do remember that it's nice to be nice like what you are all being now.
(for the record I did not or do not report)

I disagree and the insults were many.
The incredulity at the position people took with evidence in front of there eyes ? How dare anyone offer different viewpoint lol and there lies the rub.
No one had the occation to formally complain because no one dared to come on and offer alternate views.A closed shop shall we say.
I talk not for myself as I have the debating nuance of a turnip but of the others detracted from entering the fray and denied of sensible debate.
I have to go now as it's market day but do rememberthat it's nice to be nice like what you are all being now.(for the record I did not or do not complain)

Morning Taxi - that is my beef really I am sure Donald is far from perfect but he has some qualities and this thread is now just a Donald Bashing forum. The comments section in the Daily Mail on Trump articles make very different reading to this thread. In fact on the Daily Mail Trump thread I often get the most green arrows.

Morning Taxi - that is my beef really I am sure Donald is far from perfect but he has some qualities and this thread is now just a Donald Bashing forum. The comments section in the Daily Mail on Trump articles make very different reading to this thread. In fact on the Daily Mail Trump thread I often get the most green arrows.
Brilliant.

If Donald has any redeeming qualities then he sure is hiding them well.
The Daily Mail truly is a beacon of light as far as reasoned and intelligent debate are concerned, you must be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.