Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB isn’t remotely on the left.

Now quote me where I suggested he was.

Funny you should say that. I’ve seen your posts regarding “white men” being dog whistle for antisemitism. As such, you’re a hammer and see every mention of white men as a nail. However you were reactionary and his post was OBVIOUSLY to do with the control WASP’s have on American politics. You were way off.

The Supreme Court is split between Roman Catholic and Jews. The President is Reformed. The VP is a born again Christian.

Not that this matters anyway, I didn't say that that is what he's criticising, I said that's always the logical end point of his argument when you start going after "rich white men". Or did you miss that whole anti-Semitism row in Labour?

Oh dear. You’re letting it show. He wasn’t accused for political reasons. He was accused because she identified him as the man who committed the offence.

She dropped it two seconds after the confirmation. She may not have accused for political reasons, that was probably badly phrased, but she was used as a political tool.

avanaugh was accused and instead of answering that accusation he used emotion, partisan rhetoric and conspiracy theories about the Clintons.

Man accused of sexual assault got momentarily angry after answering over 1200 questions about his life.

This is exactly the same as a sports player calling the judge a liar and a thief and being sanctioned for this then claiming sexism.

Exactly the same.

No difference at all.

Now quote me where I suggested he was.

Don’t try and play the clever cûnt with me. You backed up your point that he was an anti Semite by posting your opinion and experience about those on the far left. Why even mention those experiences if you were not insinuating that CB was one?

A - “I’m pretty sure De Gea is a bit of a thief”

B - “yeah I’ve often found Scousers to be thieves”

What’s the insinuation?

The Supreme Court is split between Roman Catholic and Jews. The President is Reformed. The VP is a born again Christian.

Not that this matters anyway, I didn't say that that is what he's criticising, I said that's always the logical end point of his argument when you start going after "rich white men". Or did you miss that whole anti-Semitism row in Labour?

White Anglo Saxon Christians then.

As I said before, if you had anything about you then you’d be apologising to CB rather than digging your hole any deeper.

Did you see the post he was responding to? “Hard right will oppose Liberal policies and changing demographics” and CB retorted about the make up of the two houses. Nothing anti Semitic and everything to do with facts.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s hard held view of yours and I have a lot of sympathy for it, but there’s not a chance in hell CB was referencing Jews in his post and if I was him I’d be playing merry fucking hell.

Don’t try and play the clever cûnt with me. You backed up your point that he was an anti Semite by posting your opinion and experience about those on the far left. Why even mention those experiences if you were not insinuating that CB was one?

Because I backed up my experience that the views he has always end with the Jews, having seen them evolve and always end up with the Jews.

White Anglo Saxon Christians then.

Oh well that's much better then, that he was targeting one ethnic religious group rather than another?

As I said before, if you had anything about you then you’d be apologising to CB rather than digging your hole any deeper.

Did you see the post he was responding to? “Hard right will oppose Liberal policies and changing demographics” and CB retorted about the make up of the two houses. Nothing anti Semitic and everything to do with facts.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s hard held view of yours and I have a lot of sympathy for it, but there’s not a chance in hell CB was referencing Jews in his post and if I was him I’d be playing merry fucking hell.

Not particularly. I'm not the shy type. I don't hide opinions behind fancy insinuations like a shithouse. If I wanted to call him an anti-Semite, I'd just call him an anti-Semite directly. You misread the post and have gone off on one, apparently offended on behalf of somebody else because you misunderstood the point.

Because I backed up my experience that the views he has always end with the Jews, having seen them evolve and always end up with the Jews.

So CB always ends on the Jews does he?

Oh well that's much better then, that he was targeting one ethnic religious group rather than another?

So both houses aren’t overly represented by white Christian males?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.