Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just hear Triumph say Republicans don't rule by the laws ok for the mob???

He's doing a good job of not showing that.

In fairness Serena throwing a wobbly in a tennis match was similar to Kavanaugh having a melt during a SC hearing. Although Serena was derided by the people who cheered on Kavanaugh for showing ‘righteous emotion’ so I guess there were several subtle differences between Serena and Brett that I’m not quite seeing :)

In fairness Serena throwing a wobbly in a tennis match was similar to Kavanaugh having a melt during a SC hearing. Although Serena was derided by the people who cheered on Kavanaugh for showing ‘righteous emotion’ so I guess there were several subtle differences between Serena and Brett that I’m not quite seeing :)

Yeah it's that one was being accused of sexual assault in front of the entire world for political reasons and the other one lost a tennis match

Yeah it's that one was being accused of sexual assault in front of the entire world for political reasons and the other one lost a tennis match

Oh dear. You’re letting it show. He wasn’t accused for political reasons. He was accused because she identified him as the man who committed the offence. Gorsuch who was also confirmed was not accused of sexual assault. No one rushed to accuse him of sexual assault for ‘political reasons’.

Kavanaugh was accused and instead of answering that accusation he used emotion, partisan rhetoric and conspiracy theories about the Clintons. Like Serena he got hysterical. Like Serena he got ‘chippy’ when questioned. One was derided and the other made a SC judge.

Just call them Jews mate. It's where this is going anyway, you may as well stop pretending that isn't what you mean
It ABSOLUTELY is NOT what I meant. In American politics, I doubt you will find too many Jews in power.

Please don’t even attempt to suggest my words were in any way bigoted, unless calling out white males is the new bigotry!

It ABSOLUTELY is NOT what I meant. In American politics, I doubt you will find too many Jews in power.

Please don’t even attempt to suggest my words were in any way bigoted, unless calling out white males is the new bigotry!
Yeah was a pretty shit house post as it was pretty obvious what you meant given the make up of both houses in terms of demographics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.