Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'establishment' and the liberal bubbles they live in ignore the concerns of the 'real people' . The 'real people' may be ignorant,prejudiced, ill informed but they should be respected. As with Brexit there is a reaction to being told we are bigoted , racist,little Englanders etc.

Why are the stats on CNN segregating whites non whites, educated-(I guess uneducated), and then by race and ethinicity? I don't understand this at all.

Trump getting 27% of the Hispsnic vote tells you a lot about human nature.

It does indeed. When I was growing up in Moss Side in the late 70s and early 80s, it was the West Indians who felt they had it bad. 30 years later, and some of my old pals detest the huge influx of Somalians who have seemingly taken over the entire manor.

Before that it was the Irish.

The 'establishment' and the liberal bubbles they live in ignore the concerns of the 'real people' . The 'real people' may be ignorant,prejudiced, ill informed but they should be respected. As with Brexit there is a reaction to being told we are bigoted , racist,little Englanders etc.

The young people have to wait it out, for more of them to die.

Why are the stats on CNN segregating whites non whites, educated-(I guess uneducated), and then by race and ethinicity? I don't understand this at all.

Because the sooner they can peddle the racist narrative the better for a media organisation who seemingly knew some of the questions had been forwarded to Hillary before a debate.

I do hope Trump gives Dr Ben Carson a proper position. Same goes for Guiliani and Christie.

Yes this summed up by the acceptance in the media and establishment that black and Hispanic voting on block one way is ok .

However if white people vote a particular way they are uneducated racists and it's some kind of backlash ( or whitewash as someone just called it) ...

These divisions between men , women black white etc etc are often exacerbated by this and analysis . Why do we need to put people in boxes and categories all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.