Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We must take advantage of the estimated $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil, and natural gas reserves, especially those on federal lands that the American people own.....
Lastly, our need for energy must go hand-in-hand with responsible stewardship of the environment. Protecting clean air and clean water, conserving our natural habitats, and preserving our natural reserves and resources will remain a high priority."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

"We must take advantage of the estimated $50 trillion in untapped shale, oil, and natural gas reserves, especially those on federal lands that the American people own.....
Lastly, our need for energy must go hand-in-hand with responsible stewardship of the environment. Protecting clean air and clean water, conserving our natural habitats, and preserving our natural reserves and resources will remain a high priority."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
Well that doe's seem to satisfy both sides using energy while saving it,the mans a miracle worker.

Just walked past the trump protest in Manchester. I saw people playing bongos and thought "shit, this is serious", then I saw an old hippy in a jester hat and had to get out of there. Trumps days are truly numbered

I hope you contacted MI5.

The Peoples Jester Bongoist Front?

We are toast.

Can we please not post up random twitter posts unless its from a recognised source and can be verified.

Anyone can be anyone they want on twitter and they can post some right bullshit and it doesn't help the debate on here when its regurgitated.

Cheers

Agreed.

A certain person on the referendum thread has been doing the same to smear our great country for the last week.

Thought his speech was OK. He's a weird ****, though.

He is.

I do love how many people he's wound up though, as a professionally wind up merchant myself, it's been a great watch.

Obviously I hope he keeps his shit together so no one dies but the new breed of ultra PC liberal needed a kicking.

He is.

I do love how many people he's wound up though, as a professionally wind up merchant myself, it's been a great watch.

Obviously I hope he keeps his shit together so no one dies but the new breed of ultra PC liberal needed a kicking.
Yep, love it. Hopefully the fucking idiots out in Manchester protesting will have been suitably offended enough to go protesting again - well until something else offends them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.