Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear Bankers woman thongs but good guess.
I hear the shitgibbon prefers the knickers these days as his arse is a bit tender from the Goldman Sachs treatment, looks a bit poor on the obsessive fanboy side if you're still wearing the thongs if I'm honest.

Apart from a single speech the day after the election there has never been the slightest hint that he was ever going to become presidential. Every speech he makes is for the benefit of the audience in front of him. He says completely different things to a room full of bankers than to an auditorium full of rednecks. He's a complete charlatan. He will spend the next four years telling everyone how he's made America great and any bad news is someone else's fault.
This past week, he did an interview on the phone with one of the big TV outlets. In the call, he interviewer asked, "When willwe know America is great again?" Without missing a beat, Drumpf said, "Ill tell you!"

Deadly serious, no irony, fully immersed in the bubble.

Apart from a single speech the day after the election there has never been the slightest hint that he was ever going to become presidential. Every speech he makes is for the benefit of the audience in front of him. He says completely different things to a room full of bankers than to an auditorium full of rednecks. He's a complete charlatan. He will spend the next four years telling everyone how he's made America great and any bad news is someone else's fault.
Yep and you just know the planks that voted for him last year will vote for him again because their iq is that limited they will swallow his semen let alone his excuses if he asked them to. The only saving grace is that if he and/or the world survives the next 8 years, we will be rid of him forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.