Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only my opinion and I don't wish any harm to the bloke, but Trump needs removing from office and keeping well away from any form of mass communication. He is on the verge of insanity if you ask me.

This is only my opinion and I don't wish any harm to the bloke, but Trump needs removing from office and keeping well away from any form of mass communication. He is on the verge of insanity if you ask me.

Do know the meaning of the word Verge.
oh-wow.gif

Trump ordering meat packing plants to open,wasn't there a big outbreak in one the other week?

58,365 deaths and many more states opening up,they will have a massive second peak,i reckon

Tony agrees

Debs is back in the cellar so unavailable for comment
It'll be fine though as he's already said he'll sign an executive order meaning the companies can't be sued when the employees inevitably catch it and die. So everyone wins, except all those meat packing employees being sent off to die of course

The date error is presumably there to highlight the spoof nature of this.
I thought it was the names of the Doctors that gave it away, although that may be lost on British viewers. For instance, Trapper John MD was a character on MASH, the long running US comedy show about the mobile field hospital in Korea. The last episode of that show was the most watched TV show in history, and still is by share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.