Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was the names of the Doctors that gave it away, although that may be lost on British viewers. For instance, Trapper John MD was a character on MASH, the long running US comedy show about the mobile field hospital in Korea. The last episode of that show was the most watched TV show in history, and still is by share.

Ha, I hadn't read those! Even better.
Yes, I know Trapper and MASH - it's still shown here.

Looking, I see it's Dr Dre, and Meredith Grey of Grey's Anatomy (although spelt wrongly?). I don't know who Powers and Kerri are offhand.

Someone who hasn’t spent 30 years working in an industry full of cokeheads!
I’ve been surrounded by coke heads most of my working life.

I can’t remember any of them ever saying “I love everybody”, in fact quite the opposite, if anything ;-)

I think he’s saying “hello everybody” on that video. Generally speaking, he is off his box though.

I can’t remember any of them ever saying “I love everybody”, in fact quite the opposite, if anything ;-)

I think he’s saying “hello everybody” on that video. Generally speaking, he is off his box though.
He uses uppers and downers. It’s definitely “I love everybody” in a slur.

There is a theory that he wears dentures and that effects his speech. There is a link with dental issues and drug use. I think we have no idea what he is saying as he has fkuced up speech - most likely because he has fkuced up teeth.

Do know the meaning of the word Verge.
oh-wow.gif
I was being kind...

People who have worked with him say he takes both stimulants and depressants.

I wouldn't be surprised that those times when he's anywhere between 20 minutes and a hour late for a press conference, he's been taking downers to counteract the Adderall/coke that he's taken too much of.

There is a theory that he wears dentures and that effects his speech. There is a link with dental issues and drug use. I think we have no idea what he is saying as he has fkuced up speech - most likely because he has fkuced up teeth.
These septics and especially ones with plenty of cash have silly new teeth attached to their old ones. They have them ground down and new fuckers screwed in over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.