Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happened last night? The White House Live site seemed geared up for a briefing...

So what happened last night? The White House Live site seemed geared up for a briefing...
He did another presser earlier in the day where he invited business leaders and others for a 'Trump circle-jerk'.

He was asked a number of questions, including this one, where the answer, as usual was to a completely different question that he'd just made up in his massive brain.

There is a theory that he wears dentures and that effects his speech. There is a link with dental issues and drug use. I think we have no idea what he is saying as he has fkuced up speech - most likely because he has fkuced up teeth.

Dentures and a wig, Faldo colouring too. I guess we can assume that what is deeper inside his head is also a replacement for the one he was born with

He did another presser earlier in the day where he invited business leaders and others for a 'Trump circle-jerk'.

He was asked a number of questions, including this one, where the answer, as usual was to a completely different question that he'd just made up in his massive brain.

Oh but Biden is senile....

"I've spoken to three, maybe, I guess, four families..."

That'll be none then.

Absolutely zero empathy. As per usual.

What a ****.

EWxi_eqXQAARGcO.jpg:large

He doesn't give a shit about people dying,it is an inconvenience in election year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.