Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Lilly Allen think? I thought she was the arbiter of such judgements, and the keeper of the moral high ground? Not you.

I wonder if she ever took up the suggestions of housing one of the migrants in her own house?

She could have easily adopted one or married one.

It's very similar, disbelief,anger,entitlement,taking to the streets, but the best bit of both is how they were all against negative stereotyping of groups of people and then when they lose they call half the population a bunch of fucking idiots. Vote remain vote democrat we need to help the poor and uneducated followed by what a bunch of cunts those poor and uneducated are.

Bang on. The hypocrisy is laughable.

Would that be the same BBC that has unilaterally decided to quash any news which might suggest that climate change (if indeed it is happening at all) could possibly not be anthropogenic, in direct violation of its charter requiring it to observe neutral and unbiased reporting. Basically deciding that they should become a lobby group for climate change initiatives. Oh yes, them.
When 97% of scientists believe one thing based on, you know, research and shit, should it really give 50% of the air time to the other 3%

Disclosure: I belong in the 3% that still isn't wholly convince that it's a) anthropogenic and b) anything that can be stopped at this point anyway.

One person says she's sorry to a child immigrant.

Another person brags about sexually assaulting women.

Which could be worse in the alt-right universe?

I'm not saying I agree with Lilly Allen but some on here are weird.

Is she that stupid?? I think her and Barack should fuck off into the sunset/private sector and earn themselves a fortune.

It seems they already have. I was flicking through some site on what Cauley McCulkin (or is he McCauley Culkin) was worth and found out that Barack's eldest, 19 yrs old was worth $6m. HTF does a 19yr old amass that amount?

One person says she's sorry to a child immigrant.

Another person brags about sexually assaulting women.

Which could be worse in the alt-right universe?

I'm not saying I agree with Lilly Allen but some on here are weird.

That's good spin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.