Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spoke quite well, was gracious in defeat, called for unity and to give the cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon a chance. Just a shame its 10 hours too late, she should and could have done that last night, it would have shown more class, to bottle it was a shithouse move and CNN and the 'left' would have been going mental if he'd done that.

I think someone should drive a stake through her heart now, just to make sure she doesnt try again in 2020.

1) I wasn't conversing with Clarkson
2) he's not a homophobe
3) he's not a racist.

So well done you.
What does Lilly Allen think? I thought she was the arbiter of such judgements, and the keeper of the moral high ground? Not you.

I wasn't aware that Trump had already invaded another sovreign nation, and all before his inauguration.

What right does the publicly funded BBC have to hold a corporate opinion on this election and, worse, for it to infest its editorial output to such an extent?

Would that be the same BBC that has unilaterally decided to quash any news which might suggest that climate change (if indeed it is happening at all) could possibly not be anthropogenic, in direct violation of its charter requiring it to observe neutral and unbiased reporting. Basically deciding that they should become a lobby group for climate change initiatives. Oh yes, them.

She spoke quite well, was gracious in defeat, called for unity and to give the cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon a chance. Just a shame its 10 hours too late, she should and could have done that last night, it would have shown more class, to bottle it was a shithouse move and CNN and the 'left' would have been going mental if he'd done that.

I think someone should drive a stake through her heart now, just to make sure she doesnt try again in 2020.
2020 will be the lovely Michelle....

I think it's difficult for any news organisation to remain entirely impartial - it's unrealistic to expect perfection in that regard, but the BBC's bias has been so blatant and egregious (you only need to see the 'experts' they had on, commentating on the result) that it's really got on my tits, as it displays a supreme level of arrogance - which also isn't altogether surprising.

I gave up early in the night on the BBC, they had total crack pots on and were quite a bit behind the other channels in analysis and the results, I was flicking between the different channels until 4am. When it was clear Trump was going to win, I flicked it back on after i'd been watching CNN for a bit, and they were somehow worse than CNN (who to be fair to the BBC were still in denial) you'd have thought someone had died, they had started the night so full of cheer as well.

The coverage of the election has been wholly biased from a public broadcasting company and I dont think its right, if it was privately owned it wouldnt bother me nearly as much.

Well America. Bravo. You've shown your true colours to the world. You're an embarrassment to the civilised world. Although, today proves that in the future, there is no time travel. If there was, then right now a futuristic assassin would appear and prevent WW3.

If you knew even the slightest bit about international relations you'd realise the best prospect of stopping WW3 was Trump and not Clinton, well out of the two anyway.

That's not a defence of Trump, more of a criticism of Clinton.

I gave up early in the night on the BBC, they had total crack pots on and were quite a bit behind the other channels in analysis and the results, I was flicking between the different channels until 4am. When it was clear Trump was going to win, I flicked it back on after i'd been watching CNN for a bit, and they were somehow worse than CNN (who to be fair to the BBC were still in denial) you'd have thought someone had died, they had started the night so full of cheer as well.

The coverage of the election has been wholly biased from a public broadcasting company and I dont think its right, if it was privately owned it wouldnt bother me nearly as much.

Perhaps understandable from the BBC considering a complete lunatic has become the most powerful man in the world, Paul.

Bit like the Brexit vote.

It's very similar, disbelief,anger,entitlement,taking to the streets, but the best bit of both is how they were all against negative stereotyping of groups of people and then when they lose they call half the population a bunch of fucking idiots. Vote remain vote democrat we need to help the poor and uneducated followed by what a bunch of cunts those poor and uneducated are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.