Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been brainwashed SWP.

He has a concealed carry though, might be funny to see the US President involved in a shootout with a deluded liberal.
Not sure how many handguns you've fired but I don't think those soft little hands of his could fire anything over a 22 and hit the side of a barn

Just sayin

Not sure how many handguns you've fired but I don't think those soft little hands of his could fire anything over a 22 and hit the side of a barn

Just sayin
I'm pretty sure he can one hand a barrett 50 caliber. Trust me I've done it on CoD, it's possible.

Where he's been clever is picking a VP who is at least twice as unhinged as he is. Makes impeachment/assassination a very risky option!
That's not strictly true. Pence obviously has extreme right wing views but I don't get the impression that he has malignant narcissism like Trump. I don't think Trump can be categorised on the traditional left wing / right wing spectrum. His two ambitions are to make himself the richest man in the world and to be the all powerful all knowing supreme leader. He has more in common with Kim Jong Un than anyone else. He has severe mental health issues that will only get worse as time goes on. Every time he doesn't get his own way we'll see ever increasing meltdowns.

Also not sure what issue people have with President Trump's utterly dominant handshake? If anything he didn't go far enough. When I shake hands with people I not only get them in a death drip but I also start licking my lips and unzipping my trousers with my other hand.

If you beat a man with your handshake game you completely subjugate him and all those he represents ie all of Japan. I thought that was common knowledge.

You're selling him short here and you know it, he won't be fulfilled until he has complete mastery of the Milky Way. Mars will bend the knee.
Nobody's really arsed what you say any more. Your constant wummery, trolling, shit jokes and crap gifs just pollute the thread. It's just fucking boring inane drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.