Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously your idea of discourse is just to repeat the same shite again and again as if that gives it legitimacy:

Racist, wealth, rich, fascist, troll, sexist.

Did any of those stick? No? Ok well I'll just keep saying them until people believe me.

Wow did you guyz see that gif of Melania looking sad!??? TRUMP IS DEFINITELY A WIFE BEATER THIS IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF!
Sad

That's not strictly true. Pence obviously has extreme right wing views but I don't get the impression that he has malignant narcissism like Trump. I don't think Trump can be categorised on the traditional left wing / right wing spectrum. His two ambitions are to make himself the richest man in the world and to be the all powerful all knowing supreme leader. He has more in common with Kim Jong Un than anyone else. He has severe mental health issues that will only get worse as time goes on. Every time he doesn't get his own way we'll see ever increasing meltdowns.

Well I think every word of that was utter shit. Well done.

Haha! Congratulations.

Do you seriously believe his ambition is to be the richest man in the world and his is in a par with the Korean leader!??! Come on if this is a debate thread at least be half sensible.

Don't worry mate, you're dealing with a millionaire with an extensive portfolio who spends his days moderating people's grammar on online forums. You can't possibly win against him, unless you have a political opinion grounded in reality.

I don't care what anyone says trump is representing the wishes of 60 million Americans and the lack of respect many are showing them is a disgrace. The silent majority continue to be labelled racist, thick, mad and all various other names by the liberals who fail to see the common sense the man is speaking. The bullying and type of tone you are suffering in this thread is why people were so shocked by trumps win and Brexit. Normal working people in the uk and America have been forced to avoid speaking the truth by many more outspoken with opposing views.

Do you seriously believe his ambition is to be the richest man in the world and his is in a par with the Korean leader!??! Come on if this is a debate thread at least be half sensible.
There's a long history of egotistical lunatics reaching positions of power. Just have a look at his reactions when he doesn't get his own way. His Twitter rantings are fairly indicative of someone who is quite unhinged and his bizarre obsessions with trivia like crowd sizes, hand size etc is just not normal. Basically he's a nutter. This isn't a left/ right argument. I'm more often accused of being a RWNJ than a LWNJ on here. He's clearly off his rocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.