Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing that if they thought he was an idiot they'd prefer to spend 4 years attacking an unpopular democrat president than being attacked by the democrats for 4 years over Trump.

I think especially after that pussy tape they thought he was a goner and jumped ship accordingly, they misjudged the publics desire to fuck over one of the establishment, these are career politicians they would sell their granny for a vote. It's put them in a tricky spot a bit like those who rebelled Against Corbyn, much backtracking to be done I believe

I think especially after that pussy tape they thought he was a goner and jumped ship accordingly, they misjudged the publics desire to fuck over one of the establishment, these are career politicians they would sell their granny for a vote. It's put them in a tricky spot a bit like those who rebelled Against Corbyn, much backtracking to be done I believe

Plenty jumped ship a lot earlier than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.