Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind the nuclear weapons, if you believe the stuff the journalists that broke the Snowden case got from another whistleblower about the President effectively having full authority to authorise the use of secret drones whenever they want (legal or not) - Trump now has access to all that. And the surveillance system. Don't invest too much in Trump's competitors ;)

When 97% of scientists believe one thing based on, you know, research and shit, should it really give 50% of the air time to the other 3%

Disclosure: I belong in the 3% that still isn't wholly convince that it's a) anthropogenic and b) anything that can be stopped at this point anyway.

But they don't give 3% coverage. I'd be happy with 3%. And anyway, science isn't decided by a popularity contest. Theories are proved right or wrong by experimental data, not by popularity. When you get anomalies such as global average temperatures not actually rising at all since 1999, the BBC has no right to censor such data. It's a total disgrace.

You are too stupid to comprehend any point I've made, I thought that would be the case so I've spelled it out more clearly for you in my edit... any working class person who thinks he has their best interests at heart it an absolute moron and yes if you believe it doesn't matter you are too in my book. Nobody said anything about a poor man off the street being president(yes this is a strawman... you made a strawman argument hilt that's a fact)... a good background(which is expected but that doesn't have to be that far removed from the mass population) to a billionaire is not the same thing you absolute melt! I'll say it again he's not gone for it for noble reasons and he wasn't chosen for academic reason to run for it either... he's self gratifying and it's been evident throughout his campaign mr "look what happened in france tonight... :) I don't want congratulations" .

Go read my edit... glad to have cleared that up. You seem the deluded type to have voted trump so it will go in one ear out the other(figuratively speaking)... so maybe you just go back to lala land now cupcake... okay bye! ;)

Struggling to bother with idiots but I believe in giving people like you a second chance so please point out where I said trump had working class people's best interests at heart, unfortunately you can't, please even state where I have even been positive about him as a leader, unfortunately you can't, your original post which was something I would expect from a child was along the lines of he's a billionaire so what is his motivation to help poorer people, my very simple retort was he is no worse in this regard than any leader of the USA in the past as they are all privileged. Unless you think rich people's motivation works on a sliding scales, Billionsire equals no empathy millionaire a tad more? Surely no sane poster would think this. Trying comprehending posts more or explaining your posts better.

Struggling to bother with idiots but I believe in giving people like you a second chance so please point out where I said trump had working class people's best interests at heart, unfortunately you can't, please even state where I have even been positive about him as a leader, unfortunately you can't, your original post which was something I would expect from a child was along the lines of he's a billionaire so what is his motivation to help poorer people, my very simple retort was he is no worse in this regard than any leader of the USA in the past as they are all privileged. Unless you think rich people's motivation works on a sliding scales, Billionsire equals no empathy millionaire a tad more? Surely no sane poster would think this. Trying comprehending posts more or explaining your posts better.
But that's not true he's not just from a good background how many more times you buffoon? The life of a billionaire is so far removed from that of the MASS POPULATION(comprehend this for god sake) it's not even worth arguing about(your little strawman... That was the childish post is the irony). You are talking like a child who knows he's wrong but you keep on with the same ignorant attitude you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

There was nothing wrong with my post the longer this has gone on the more stupid and ignorant you yourself are looking despite your pathetic claims it's the other way around.

Last edited:
Radio 4 were fuming this morning , Mar
But they don't give 3% coverage. I'd be happy with 3%. And anyway, science isn't decided by a popularity contest. Theories are proved right or wrong by experimental data, not by popularity. When you get anomalies such as global average temperatures not actually rising at all since 1999, the BBC has no right to censor such data. It's a total disgrace.
Radio 4 were fuming this morning.

But that's not true he's not just from a good background how many more times you buffoon? The life of a billionaire is so far removed from that of the MASS POPULATION(comprehend this for god sake you manchild) it's not even worth arguing about. You are talking like a child who knows he's wrong but keep on with the same ignorant attitude you are a hypocrite of the highest order. There was fuck all wrong with my post the longer it's gone on the more stupid and ignorant YOU are looking(which you tried to do to me ironically) I suggest you stop trying to save face pal.

So which leader of the USA would you include as part of the mass population? Go on I'm all ears? I have a snorkel if you want to borrow it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.