Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be as bad as people think. The lefties crying a la Brexit is over the top. Life will go on.

More of this type of thing will soon happen in Germany and France in the next two years.

Must say the coverage by the bbc has been an absolute disgrace.

Seeing it as just lefties is wrong. Plenty of Republicans don't like Trump.

So which leader of the USA would you include as part of the mass population? Go on I'm all ears? I have a snorkel if you want to borrow it
Mr all ears, listen up which is more FAR REMOVED from the mass population a billionaire or someone from a "good background"(obama for example)? Those two are no more the same than a working class person is to a poor person they are just closer to each other... you are just being deliberately ignorant because you know you're wrong.

How old are you?

Seeing it as just lefties is wrong. Plenty of Republicans don't like Trump.

They thought he was a dead man walking and had every reason to think so, they just got it wrong but they weren't alone in this. It is in their interests to make him look half decent, I don't see the reasoning behind fucking him over only the democrats benefit from that

Mr all ears, listen up which is more FAR REMOVED from the mass population a billionaire or someone from a "good background"(obama for example)? Those two are no more the same than a working class person is to a poor person they are just closer to each other... you are just being deliberately ignorant because you know you're wrong.

How old are you?

Answer the question which president didn't come from a privileged background, it's not hard unless you hadn't thought it through which we both know you didn't.

They thought he was a dead man walking and had every reason to think so, they just got it wrong but they weren't alone in this. It is in their interests to make him look half decent, I don't see the reasoning behind fucking him over only the democrats benefit from that
I'm guessing that if they thought he was an idiot they'd prefer to spend 4 years attacking an unpopular democrat president than being attacked by the democrats for 4 years over Trump.

Answer the question which president didn't come from a privileged background, it's not hard unless you hadn't thought it through which we both know you didn't.
No because that's a strawman again(just like your first attempt at asking when was there a poor president)... where did I say anything about them needing to be working class or poor? Being from a good background is expected(that's not always necessarily that far removed either), Trump is not the same as Obama or anyone else though you are wrong on that. You've lost it.. keep on spinning though maybe nobody will notice.

Again with the hypocrisy if you'd have thought it through in the first place(comprehend rather than just assume) you wouldn't have bothered with this pointless barrage of nonsense trying to save face.

Last edited:
Lincoln. Didn't even have sky, or a mobile phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.