Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
In part, although I'd expect the discontentment to extend beyond that. They've got used to the way things were. Big upheaval for them. More than anywhere in the UK, that's for sure.
It probably won't be as big an upheaval as you might imagine. Gibraltar provides employment for about 10,000 Spaniards and if the Spanish government does anything that upsets things too much, it will be the local economy near the border that will suffer as much as Gibraltar so the Spanish government might make a lot of noise but they won't want to jeopardise those jobs too much. Plus with the weak pound, the local Spanish will want to visit more for shopping and they won't take kindly to new restrictions on crossing the border.

Meanwhile, back at the Trump thread. ....

Apparently a lot of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir didn't turn up for the inauguration. One that did justified it by pointing out that "Jesus Christ associated with prostitutes and liars and thieves and while he did not endorse what they were doing, he still didn't hold his mission from them".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ridge-gaps-make-connections-make-friends.html

Meanwhile, back at the Trump thread. ....

Apparently a lot of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir didn't turn up for the inauguration. One that did justified it by pointing out that "Jesus Christ associated with prostitutes and liars and thieves and while he did not endorse what they were doing, he still didn't hold his mission from them".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ridge-gaps-make-connections-make-friends.html

Good on you for reading the daily fail, wouldn't have thought it was your staple for news tho

Michael Flynn . . . out.

giphy.gif

Because Pence will then become President.........
That will probably happen regardless, its only a matter of time. Pence wont come out of this well either though, he lied on behalf of Flynn about the contact he had with Russia. At least we now know the real reason Trump sacked the acting Attorney General recently, she was onto this and warned the administration about it.

Why are people on here obsessed with the POTUS?

Plenty going on in the UK. There's a very good piece in the 'i' about the government's plans for the NHS (Sustainability and Transformation Plans). I thought all the Lefties would be all over that story by now.......or have I missed a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.