Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a taxi ride today got chatting to the driver over here in Florida about Trump, healthcare etc, it was interesting to hear his opinions on it all, we got onto the subject of aChina and Russia and his take is that Putin loves Trump because he's scared shitless of him because he's an unknown quantity and he'd rather have Trump on his side against the Chinese! The taxi guy said that the USA had had their ships and planes "buzzed" by Russia and China and that Trump would sort it out by blowing either a plane or ship up and they'd stop!! I pointed out that rather than stop I think it would accelerate a war as no one could be seen to be backing down, if this is how the majority think, I think I need to invest in factor 5 billion suncream.

We have taxi drivers here who think that way too. :)

Putin is hardly going to be scared of a **** whose pish splattered balls he has on film.

The revelations that Flynn discussed sanctions before taking office shows you they are playing ball, Putins ball.

It was and us an illegal action by Flynn, but, here's the rub.

Who instructed him to break the law? To discuss sanctions? To appease Putin to resist sending a wee package to Harry Hill?

Trump. When it comes out and it will, Trumps illegal activity increases and his compulsive lying will bring him down. Hopefully.

My favourite taxi driver is an expert on UFO's and the cover up and he had personally seen "dozens" over the years driving at night.

He's a rangers fan so delusion comes easy to him though.

Just sayin

We have taxi drivers here who think that way too. :)

Putin is hardly going to be scared of a **** whose pish splattered balls he has on film.

The revelations that Flynn discussed sanctions before taking office shows you they are playing ball, Putins ball.

It was and us an illegal action by Flynn, but, here's the rub.

Who instructed him to break the law? To discuss sanctions? To appease Putin to resist sending a wee package to Harry Hill?

Trump. When it comes out and it will, Trumps illegal activity increases and his compulsive lying will bring him down. Hopefully.

My favourite taxi driver is an expert on UFO's and the cover up and he had personally seen "dozens" over the years driving at night.

He's a rangers fan so delusion comes easy to him though.

Just sayin
We have a taxi driver on here who's an expert in life and all things to do with Conan the Barbarian

Why are people on here obsessed with the POTUS?

Plenty going on in the UK. There's a very good piece in the 'i' about the government's plans for the NHS (Sustainability and Transformation Plans). I thought all the Lefties would be all over that story by now.......or have I missed a thread.

Maybe all the Righties need to realise this is a thread about Trump.

Or, did I suddenly become dyslexic and see the amalgamation of the words

NHS in crisis Sustainability and Transformation.

But saw

Donald Trump wins US Election.

Everyday that mad deluded, lying dangerous, fucking clown is in power, we all slip a little closer to disaster.

Plenty going on in the UK. There's a very good piece in the 'i' about the government's plans for the NHS (Sustainability and Transformation Plans). I thought all the Lefties would be all over that story by now.......or have I missed a thread.

when we come out of the EU because we are a proud strong nation ... we will then beg and pander to a racist shitgibbon for U.S support

when we come out of the EU because we are a proud strong nation ... we will then beg and pander to a racist shitgibbon for U.S support
I'm willing to bet that the racist shitgibbon won't be President in 2019. It will be a racist godsquadder instead by then unless he's brought down with Trump. If that happens the next in line is Paul Ryan, which might be the GOP's plan all along.

They have little to squawk about this side of the Atlantic at the moment so they keep busy by whinging about Trump.

What makes you think it's just lefties that don't like Trump?

For me, it started when this gov decided to launch an investigation into 'fraudulent voting'!! I want to see where we take the cues from!

Btw, I believe 'shitgibbon' has made it's way across the pond! Did it start there or here??

And, Melissa McCarthy Sean Spicer is holding a presser to explain away the Michael Flynn/ Trump/ Russia connection in a minute!
I'm looking forward to the questions from the Press...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.