Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
That jug eared boss eyed **** Evan Davis is getting his fake news arse handed to him by Trumps assistant on Newsnight
Hes losing it ,its funny as fuck
If you call smugly not answering a single question then calling the questions fake news handing him his arse, you're as deluded as your hero. I saw a presenter struggling not to piss himself laughing at the smug stupidity of the interviewee.

Can someone clear up this question; did Trump 'fire' Flynn for presumption of the 'sanction conversation' (Trump has already said Flynn did nothing wrong here as he would have instructed him to do so anyway) or for missing out bits of conversation to Pence?

If the first part is the case, why did he fire Flynn?? If the Pence part is the case, did Trump already know what was said and, if so, why did he fire Flynn??

I'm SOO confused here!!

He's lost the plot. He's had yes men kissing his arse his entire career and now he's the president he just can't understand why people are critical of him and not agreeing with his every word.

He negotiated Davis pathetic attempts at wind ups very skilfully, he outlined how the reality of Trumps administration, is that it is running very effectively, and not in chaos at all
I saw an interviewer floundering and back tracking in a futile attempt to justify his juvenile obsessing over irrelevancies

"So Mr President. This red button here releases weapons with Plutonium in them. I can see you're confused. Plutonium is a cousin of Uranium. I can see you're still confused. Not to worry we'll tell you about Uranium next week, but for now you just need to know Uranium's used for good things when we want it, but also for bad things when other baddies want it. Yes mr president, other baddies like Mexico. Please don't mess with the button Mr president. It's a very bad button. Possibly the baddest, most worst button you've ever seen. Thank you mr president...right, it's time for your questions with the journalists"

Last edited:
He negotiated Davis pathetic attempts at wind ups very skilfully, he outlined how the reality of Trumps administration, is that it is running very effectively, and not in chaos at all
I saw an interviewer floundering and back tracking in a futile attempt to justify his juvenile obsessing over irrelevancies
Do you really think calling questions he didn't like fake news was skilful negotiation? You certainly are something else.

Can someone clear up this question; did Trump 'fire' Flynn for presumption of the 'sanction conversation' (Trump has already said Flynn did nothing wrong here as he would have instructed him to do so anyway) or for missing out bits of conversation to Pence?

If the first part is the case, why did he fire Flynn?? If the Pence part is the case, did Trump already know what was said and, if so, why did he fire Flynn??

I'm SOO confused here!!
He didn't fire Flynn. Pence made him resign. In my opinion of course.

Haha wind up surely? I know we all expected shit like this when he was elected but Jesus Christ it's still shocking and terrifying in equal measure how inept and amateur the presidency of one of the most powerful countries in the world are.

I think he's treating like a game, he mentioned it in his conference that ratings will be up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.