Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all just noise. Deflecting, distracting, pathetic actually. He is over a barrel about his Russia links, and he knows it. This is just a tactic to divert attention from it and if hes lucky play the victim, its not real its the nasty media. And while doing it, appeal to your core voters. The problem is, he isnt running for votes anymore. As Joe Biden rightly said a few weeks ago, grow up, youre president now.

It's all just noise. Deflecting, distracting, pathetic actually. He is over a barrel about his Russia links, and he knows it. This is just a tactic to divert attention from it and if hes lucky play the victim, its not real its the nasty media. And while doing it, appeal to your core voters. The problem is, he isnt running for votes anymore. As Joe Biden rightly said a few weeks ago, grow up, youre president now.

He'll get away with it.

He's like that annoying barse itch you get in public but it's impolite to scratch it.

He'll get away with it.
I agree, because he will burn out and withdraw. He hasnt got a cabinet yet, nobody is reigning the prick in. There will be two things happening in time. One, he will end up fucked because he is still treating it like a campaign and obsessing about negativity. Two, there will eventually be people who have the intellect to run things more smoothly and tell him to shut the fuck up. This Rex Tillerson, despite having one of those ludicrous American names, actually looks like he may have some decorum and sense about him. He will end up being the administrator

I agree, because he will burn out and withdraw. He hasnt got a cabinet yet, nobody is reigning the prick in. There will be two things happening in time. One, he will end up fucked because he is still treating it like a campaign and obsessing about negativity. Two, there will eventually be people who have the intellect to run things more smoothly and tell him to shut the fuck up. This Rex Tillerson, despite having one of those ludicrous American names, actually looks like he may have some decorum and sense about him. He will end up being the administrator

What a damning indictment of the American dream. They elected an idiot. History won't show that it was a protest vote, and I'm not sure it is. The yanks have been happy to make sure the lower classes remain uneducated. Now they are reaping the benefits.
America voted for an idiot to be president. I still quite can't believe it.

What a damning indictment of the American dream. They elected an idiot. History won't show that it was a protest vote, and I'm not sure it is. The yanks have been happy to make sure the lower classes remain uneducated. Now they are reaping the benefits.
America voted for an idiot to be president. I still quite can't believe it.

Pardon me for asking, but what the fuck does that mean?

Rest of it I agree with.

Enjoyed this from CNN on Flynn's replacement . . .

"Ret. Vice Adm. Bob Harward has turned down President Donald Trump's offer to be national security adviser, sources told CNN Thursday.

A friend of Harward's said he was reluctant to take the job because the White House seems so chaotic. Harward called the offer a "s*** sandwich," the friend said."

And that, my friends, is the most important man in the world.
You wouldn't want him to come and sit next to you on the bus, would you?
When he was called out on his lies about his winning margin (it's been 3 months and he's still talking about it.)

Is that a first? Admitting something he'd just said wasn't true? Rather than say the other presidents' wins were fake news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.