Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart sank at the news. Just as my Facebook and Twitter friends are beginning to tire of posting, tweeting and re-tweeting their tedious anti-Brexit stuff, they now have a new cause to post their liberal right-on views about, and bore me with for next 6 months.
Please, it's happened, get over it.

Was shocked at first but I guess he needs to be given a chance. If he fucks it up or is corrupt then at least he will be out on his arse

Right, I'm putting forward some candidates to take Pres Trump off his throne in 4 years...

Bill De Blasio; tends to run against the grain, supports minorities and the poor on a large scale. Plus he's very tall. Always a plus in politics.

Cory Booker; seemingly popular senator that pulled Newark out of the sh*t, when he was Mayor.

Elizabeth Warren; I think we're well clued up on her intelligence and forthright nature!

and...

Michelle Obama; very very popular First Lady. She can use the next 4 years getting herself out there and learning things, politically and do what Trump has done.
Odds are strong if Trump doesn't make a complete Fook Up, the people will give her a chance, too, to be the Democrats version of 'anti establishment'. Female, Black, intelligent like Warren and they may battle it out.

Any different views?
Everyone is popular when they are not running. I hope she is smarter than that. Really like her, bit hope she pulls a Bushy an never look back.

My heart sank at the news. Just as my Facebook and Twitter friends are beginning to tire of posting, tweeting and re-tweeting their tedious anti-Brexit stuff, they now have a new cause to post their liberal right-on views about, and bore me with for next 6 months.
Lol so true. Can't fucking stand them and their monotonous patronising.

They simply cant stop, its their incredulity that people have the audacity to have a different view than theirs that boggles their minds so much. I only know because my 'friends' are exactly the same. The irony is they preach tolerance, yet have none whatsoever for anyone who disagrees with them.

BREXIT delivered Stateside.
The voice less are finally being heard across the world.

This doesn't make any sense. Brexit means British Exit, how was it delivered stateside?

The voiceless? The ones screaming against feminists, liberals, lefties etc every single day online for years and years? The ones the overwhelming right wing media pander to every single day? I'd say your voices are pretty well catered for.

They simply cant stop, its their incredulity that people have the audacity to have a different view than theirs that boggles their minds so much. I only know because my 'friends' are exactly the same. The irony is they preach tolerance, yet have none whatsoever for anyone who disagrees with them.

Neither can any of you right wingers. If Trump had lost you all would have done exactly the same. He himself said if he lost he would appeal as the election was rigged.

Also its probably hard for them to tolerate a guy who has singled out Muslims to ban as a whole, said Mexicans are thieves and rapists, has literally been caught on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.