Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart sank at the news. Just as my Facebook and Twitter friends are beginning to tire of posting, tweeting and re-tweeting their tedious anti-Brexit stuff, they now have a new cause to post their liberal right-on views about, and bore me with for next 6 months.
Please, it's happened, get over it.

That's not how a democracy should work. Just because you lose doesn't mean you stop believing in your views.

Also, I suggest unfriending and unfollowing.

That's not how a democracy should work. Just because you lose doesn't mean you stop believing in your views.

Also, I suggest unfriending and unfollowing.

Isn't the act of unfriending or unfollowing the act of someone who cannot argue or state their case logically? Preaching to the converted is an act of cowardice, if people are dumb enough to use Facebook or twitter then surely they should at least try and converse with people. Belonging to a group culture of like minded folk is desperately sad.

If he truly rallies against the current established order of US politics and blows up the system for the bloated, you pat my back I'll pay yours, take backhands from lobbyists to get what you want bullshit - a Trump presidency might be something I could get behind.

Now he's in, I fully expect things to revert to the status quo though unfortunately.

When's the wall going up?

What!!

Kilroy-br.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.