Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he truly rallies against the current established order of US politics and blows up the system for the bloated, you pat my back I'll pay yours, take backhands from lobbyists to get what you want bullshit - a Trump presidency might be something I could get behind.

Now he's in, I fully expect things to revert to the status quo though unfortunately.
Yeah, I'm sure the bloke who's avoided taxes for 20 years is gonna stick it to the corporations.

If you knew even the slightest bit about international relations you'd realise the best prospect of stopping WW3 was Trump and not Clinton, well out of the two anyway.

That's not a defence of Trump, more of a criticism of Clinton.

It also sounds a defence of Neville Chamberlain.

Think you'll find it's metaphorical, which is a shame.
from Trump's first 100 day pledge
"
  1. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first."

from Trump's first 100 day pledge
"
  1. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first."
Cool; 8th Wonder of the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.