Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he can deliver a bit. The wall will be a total waste of money if people are tunneling under it. Americans waste so much money on military and things like NASA. When lost 20% of the population is in poverty this has been going on long way before Trump. The shitty way they treat people who can't afford hospital bills, banning people water for years or cover ups from media over lead in the waters seems a messed up country.

At the end of the day Trump is just a mouth piece. He spoke to a certain group of people and just like every other fecker there will probably fail

Hang on, are you and West didsblue really trying to convince me that he isnt a cheeto faced ferret wearer anymore... some people are just blinded by power and fame, I bet president elect CFFWS could grab your pussy anytime and get away with it.

That's his Sunday name and as it's Thursday it's his less formal moniker

I hope he can deliver a bit. The wall will be a total waste of money if people are tunneling under it. Americans waste so much money on military and things like NASA. When lost 20% of the population is in poverty this has been going on long way before Trump. The shitty way they treat people who can't afford hospital bills, banning people water for years or cover ups from media over lead in the waters seems a messed up country.

At the end of the day Trump is just a mouth piece. He spoke to a certain group of people and just like every other fecker there will probably fail

i agree about the military but NASA only get 1% of the cash doled out each year, military gets bleedin loads. I fully agree people right now need the help but personally feel NASA is a force for good for mankind and specifically our future. You could stop right at military, chop that in half and the country would see huge benefit. I don't know the exact figures but military gets a staggering amount of cash.

That leads onto one of his promises to change things. The US military has a lot of powerful lobbyists and other suits with big voices and they get very rich of keeping weapons of war churning out. He wants the USA to wind it's neck in a bit so he must confront these fuckers and many are just a few positions below him having spent years outmaneuvering other dodgy sods in these murky waters so they won't lie down easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.