Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
25.5% of Americans voted for Trump (25.6% for the witch, with 46.9% not bothering, the rest went to write ins or 3rd party candidates), nothing quite says mandate than 3/4 of the country thinking you are a cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon (I think far too many pages have gone by without him being called just what he is)
That's prcentages of those on the electoral register. There's another 100,000,000 who aren't so its actually 19% of all Americans that voted for him but then it was only 20% who voted for Obama last time.

While we are at it we should go with the popular vote rather than the current councils method,

Government decided by the popular vote.

That's prcentages of those on the electoral register. There's another 100,000,000 who aren't so its actually 19% of all Americans that voted for him but then it was only 20% who voted for Obama last time.

You cant have illegals voting, the cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon would have been in court until 2020 if you allowed people living in the US but not on the electoral register voting.

I do like a burning effigy, nothing quite says protest like a good bit of burning.

Dont you tackle all problems like that, the only difference is the amount of jack you drink and green you smoke??

The ratios of longbottom leaf to the golden charcoal filtered nectar can also differ.

I do wonder how this will affect the mp's here aiming to derail brexit (shameless twats) as Trump is pro brexit. I mean will some of those mp's now look down the road and see it is very much in their interest to shut up and wind their self entitled necks in? It will have effects here surely and that sounds plausible. Good thing is May really wanted us out so has a mindset in some respects aligned with Trump, that can't be bad for us or them. Either way i think it gives the leader of Great Britain and the USA a good start off point, a good ice breaker at a dinner so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.