Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was America actually "great" in his eyes, what time is he referring to? Has he said?

I often think of the USA and France when the 'good old days' are mentioned. For the Yanks it'll be the fifties when the scars of the Civil War had more or less moved from the front page to make way for the Russians - the fifties! And for the French- pre-First World War!

There's so much of modern life that stinks - but it ain't going away, as the Rust Belt 'Brexit' States will find out before Christmas 2017!

The ratios of longbottom leaf to the golden charcoal filtered nectar can also differ.

I do wonder how this will affect the mp's here aiming to derail brexit (shameless twats) as Trump is pro brexit. I mean will some of those mp's now look down the road and see it is very much in their interest to shut up and wind their self entitled necks in? It will have effects here surely and that sounds plausible. Good thing is May really wanted us out so has a mindset in some respects aligned with Trump, that can't be bad for us or them. Either way i think it gives the leader of Great Britain and the USA a good start off point, a good ice breaker at a dinner so to speak.

Beats him grabbing her pussy thats for sure.

You cant have illegals voting, the cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon would have been in court until 2020 if you allowed people living in the US but not on the electoral register voting.
It's President Shitgibbon now!

Most of the people who can't vote will be kids and non permanent residents.

Now you are talking, thats the kind of forward thinking, sorely lacking in modern society. Ideas like this led to us landing a man on the moon you know.

Burning an effigy does have some gravitas, particularly in the middle east and Asia, however, I thought the sheep throwing by our Gallic neighbours was pretty inspired.

Beats him grabbing her pussy thats for sure.

Haha yeah i saw the clip with the audio of that, he is not exactly well stocked in the school of life department is he. His upbringing must have been so uncouth and crass to speak about women and view them how he does, like a 17yo who thinks he is hot shit but in reality is ugly as fuck creeping the girls out at a party.

Can you imagine having the clueless oaf as a wing man at a shit hot party, that really would ruin my foreseeable future, i'd just do all the sniff and cry in the corner at what could have been... with a bottle of jack :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.