Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_o3dpeimvsQ1t4foom_1280.jpg

Not sure this outfit is suitable for FLOTUS on inauguration day.

Silly woman the safety is on, she won't shoot many Mexicans like that.

So when he does away with Obama care are the 20m poorest people in America going back to the days when they can't afford their meds?

To be fair in the lead up to the elections he said he wanted the government to pay for every Americans health care (much like the NHS).

Obviously we'll have to see if he has the ability to do that.

He is the archetypal man of white privilege. I really hope he actually does give a fuck about his country and will try and do some good and not use tax money to paint the Whitehouse gold and make pussy grabbing law.

To be fair in the lead up to the elections he said he wanted the government to pay for every Americans health care (much like the NHS).

Obviously we'll have to see if he has the ability to do that.
I can't imagine he would be able to get that done as the Republicans hate paying for welfare as it is,i just hope the orange **** doesn't leave the poorest to die

He is the archetypal man of white privilege. I really hope he actually does give a fuck about his country and will try and do some good and not use tax money to paint the Whitehouse gold and make pussy grabbing law.
Yeah, "white" privilege
Pity the Hispanic / black / Muslim block vote comprising the most racist, bigoted, sexism ethnicities in America didn't help, eh?

They just beat up their Latino house workers in protest.
Ie, I can either truthfully answer "no, because us racist white loathing" liberals" are the ones who are c**ts" or try some evasive bollocks.

The ones most likely to have low paid "Latino house workers" incidentally would be your white new yorker or californian Democrat, while they stay in predominantly white neighborhoods and spout about white privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.