Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Daily Fail is claiming Obama might issue a clemency statement for Clinton (pick whichever unproven 'crimes' you like). This is based on a White House spokesman replying to a question y saying that they don't discuss things like that beforehand.

Blimey, BluePhil will explode if that happened!
Go on the Barry!

Beats him grabbing her pussy thats for sure.
I wonder how many of those giving trump a hard time for some comments, are willing to press for labour leaders over here being jailed for covering up the industrial scale gang rape of thousands of young girls by their Pakistani Muslim, sorry "Asian" support Base for a decade

Ie, I can either truthfully answer "no, because us racist white loathing" liberals" are the ones who are c**ts" or try some evasive bollocks.

The ones most likely to have low paid "Latino house workers" incidentally would be your white new yorker or californian Democrat, while they stay in predominantly white neighborhoods and spout about white privilege.
Ah. So you're the non-liberal then?

6605c390982a2051c816660f71569e76.jpg

I wonder how many of those giving trump a hard time for some comments, are willing to press for labour leaders over here being jailed for covering up the industrial scale gang rape of thousands of young girls by their Pakistani Muslim, sorry "Asian" support Base for a decade
Erm yeah ok. Anyone covering that up should be jailed.

Do you really think Trump and his supporters would have accepted defeat peacefully ?

A guy that promotes division, racism and sexism.

I see Your Another one that can predict things, I can only go off What I've seen, you on the other hand are just making up shit you think might of happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.