Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like what Malg said Bigga If it went down you could be sure he'd be blamed;-)

Just FYI, I'm reasonably conservative, but I don't read books by convicted felons who've been disavowed and condemned by conservatives and liberals alike because they lie.

The US needs no more rabid, selfish, paranoid, willfully uneducated, sociopath, hate-mongering, "let's go back to the old days" conservatives. We have enough. They nominated/elected this utter fucking fraud of a President who embarrasses my country hourly instead of Kacich, or for that matter Romney (since they didn't bother to show up in 2012) -- actual patriotic, good-hearted, thoughtful men with strong pragmatic streaks. Bland, didn't connect, blah blah -- I get that. But fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

Last edited:
Just FYI, I'm reasonably conservative, but I don't read books by convicted felons who've been disavowed and condemned by conservatives and liberals alike because they lie.

The US needs no more rabid, selfish, paranoid, willfully uneducated, sociopath, hate-mongering, "let's go back to the old days" conservatives. We have enough. They nominated/elected this utter fucking fraud of a President who embarrasses my country hourly instead of Kacich, or for that matter Romney (since they didn't bother to show up in 2012) -- actual patriotic, good-hearted, thoughtful men with strong pragmatic streaks. Bland, didn't connect, blah blah -- I get that. But fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

There is no going back to the old days. Honor is a long forgotten concept and good men, trying to do the right thing are obstructed at every turn by a spineless senate and congress, terrified of a corrupt media and their funding masters.

Up is down, black is white, the fascists are "anti fascists" and Russia are the warmongering aggressors who can't be trusted.

How pathetic to call Trump an utter fucking fraud of a President. I suppose you prefer Nobel Peace prize winner Obama who involved America in more wars than any President in history? Or criminal Hillary who amongst her many misdemeanours destroyed evidence that she was legally obliged to give to the FBI. Fit to be President, I don't think so.

It's time you and the other followers of CNN and its ilk woke up to what is really going on before we end up in a nuclear war with Russia. Trust me, Vin Diesel won't save the day.

There is no going back to the old days. Honor is a long forgotten concept and good men, trying to do the right thing are obstructed at every turn by a spineless senate and congress, terrified of a corrupt media and their funding masters.

Up is down, black is white, the fascists are "anti fascists" and Russia are the warmongering aggressors who can't be trusted.

How pathetic to call Trump an utter fucking fraud of a President. I suppose you prefer Nobel Peace prize winner Obama who involved America in more wars than any President in history? Or criminal Hillary who amongst her many misdemeanours destroyed evidence that she was legally obliged to give to the FBI. Fit to be President, I don't think so.

It's time you and the other followers of CNN and its ilk woke up to what is really going on before we end up in a nuclear war with Russia. Trust me, Vin Diesel won't save the day.

Errrrrrr . . . Did you actually read my post, or did your other personality take over in the middle of writing yours? Schizophrenia can be controlled by medication I'm told.

We haven't hit rock bottom yet, but it can't be far off surely. And then it will get better I think/hope. In the meantime, my sister's kids and their kids and lots of others will suffer. Maybe that rotten, orange, joke **** is what's needed to get lazy, clever, good people off their arses.

Uh-huh, I get it, everyone's fault but Donnie's. The only people scared of Russia are Don, his followers, and Putin's opponents at home, if he hasn't bumped them all off yet. Plus the Ukranians. If only you knew how much of what you are fed comes straight from the Vladimir's mouth. The man who oversaw Beslan and the Moscow Theatre Seige.

CNN huh? I doubt I've ever watched it. I think the same is true of Vin Deisel films. Most of us read a range of papers and TV channels. We know who they are, who owns and edits them, and what they believe in, they have long histories, and are accountable. Who is running these completely unaccountable youtube channels? Good luck finding that out. All you'll see is a bunch of newly formed shell companies. 90% of the frontment don't believe a word they say. It's all an act, designed to draw in a carefully selected group of people and push their buttons. They figured out that stunts, outrageous lies and lunacy go viral. And if you do it often enough, you don't have to answer any objections, you just move onto the next lie. What a charade, what a performance! All you are to them is someone to spread the fake 'news'.

Some people haven't just drunk the cool-aid, they've made it their staple diet. There are going to be a lot of hangovers when the house of cards collapses. I hope his supporters don't take it to heart, the likes of Trump have literally spent their lives conning people. It was never going to work this time. He relies on having a steady stream of people to use, abuse, and discard. Once you are out, that's it, you're WEAK, FAILING. A traitor to Don's ego for not falling under his spell. He can't reconcile, and he can't be reconciled with. It's a one way ticket. Bit of a problem when he's are relying on every last one of the 51 elected representatives who started on his side. If he'd won the popular vote, he'd have a little more leg room, but he'd still fuck it up the same way.

Although it does suprise me that more people don't recognise an obvious wrong 'un when they see 'em, I reckon they're twigging slowly but surely.

You're weren't the first to fall for it - don't be the last to get out.

I love it when people who can't justify their comments resort to insults.
I love it when people who can't justify their comments resort to insults.

Ok, let's go slowly. Read my post again. What side of the political aisle do I fall on? Here's a hint: it's right in the first sentence. Also, another hint: look at who I complemented. What side of the aisle do they fall on?

Now read your post again. What political side of the aisle did you assume I fall on?

Do you understand now? FFS.

Uh-huh, I get it, everyone's fault but Donnie's. The only people scared of Russia are Don, his followers, and Putin's opponents at home, if he hasn't bumped them all off yet. Plus the Ukranians. If only you knew how much of what you are fed comes straight from the Vladimir's mouth. The man who oversaw Beslan and the Moscow Theatre Seige.

CNN huh? I doubt I've ever watched it. I think the same is true of Vin Deisel films. Most of us read a range of papers and TV channels. We know who they are, who owns and edits them, and what they believe in, they have long histories, and are accountable. Who is running these completely unaccountable youtube channels? Good luck finding that out. All you'll see is a bunch of newly formed shell companies. 90% of the frontment don't believe a word they say. It's all an act, designed to draw in a carefully selected group of people and push their buttons. They figured out that stunts, outrageous lies and lunacy go viral. And if you do it often enough, you don't have to answer any objections, you just move onto the next lie. What a charade, what a performance! All you are to them is someone to spread the fake 'news'.

Some people haven't just drunk the cool-aid, they've made it their staple diet. There are going to be a lot of hangovers when the house of cards collapses. I hope his supporters don't take it to heart, the likes of Trump have literally spent their lives conning people. It was never going to work this time. He relies on having a steady stream of people to use, abuse, and discard. Once you are out, that's it, you're WEAK, FAILING. A traitor to Don's ego for not falling under his spell. He can't reconcile, and he can't be reconciled with. It's a one way ticket. Bit of a problem when he's are relying on every last one of the 51 elected representatives who started on his side. If he'd won the popular vote, he'd have a little more leg room, but he'd still fuck it up the same way.

Although it does suprise me that more people don't recognise an obvious wrong 'un when they see 'em, I reckon they're twigging slowly but surely.

You're weren't the first to fall for it - don't be the last to get out.

I take your point about information. No matter where you get it, it has been filtered and presented to reflect a specific world view.

So arguing about who is right, the main stream media who have been caught out time and time again misrepresenting a story or independent journalists on YouTube is completely pointless.

Judge a person you their actions. Love him or hate him the guy has cancelled TTP and TTIP which tells you which side of the globalist fence he's on and he's recognised that it's a pretty good idea to develop a positive relationship with the worlds other nuclear superpower. Something that Hillary and her supporters seemed to disagree with. This is why the main stream press and the bought and paid for senators are continuing to push the ridiculous "the Russian won the election for Trump" narrative.

As for your polling data I wouldn't read too much into it, they didn't do a great job in predicting the outcome of the election did they.

As for Putin, he has acted with remarkable restraint. Can you imagine how John McCainn and his friends would have responded had an American jet been shot down by Turkey for spending 17 seconds flying over the very perimeter of Turkish airspace? Also imagine the outrage if the political order within Canada was disrupted by Russia, leading to Canada becoming a Russian asset. The American tanks would be rolling in to both Canada and Russia at the same time.

Forget your various tv channels and newspapers, they are all owned by global elites, and look at what is happening instead.

Ok, let's go slowly. Read my post again. What side of the political aisle do I fall on? Here's a hint: it's right in the first sentence. Also, another hint: look at who I complemented. What side of the aisle do they fall on?

Now read your post again. What political side of the aisle did you assume I fall on?

Do you understand now? FFS.

One last time. I read your post and if you read mine you'll see that I objected to your assertion that the President is "a fucking fraud". I also explained why the people you suggested would never be in power.

Rather than throwing insults let me ask you a question. Why do you have such a low opinion of President Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.