Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you believe in The Great Oranguman and all that but explain to me, coherently, how he's involved with the Dow Jones going past 22,000 points.

Secondly, what's the industry involved in the job growth, basically, where's the biggest market of growth?

Cheers.
If it went down you could be sure he'd be blamed, so if it goes up he'll take the credit. Politics.

Nah, the concept of economic cycles is widely recognised. These stocks are soaring on earnings reports that cover more time before he took office than after.

If you take a company like Boeing, they have reported huge cash incomes . Think about how long the lead time for a 777 is. Take into account that it's a return on a multi-billion dollar R&D investment that started well over a decade ago. Most of the buyers are outside the US. Pretty clear that his policies can have played little-to-no part in those revenues.

What he HAS done is heavily reversed the regulation of (all) the weapons of financial destruction held as causes of the great crash (credit default swaps for one), allowing the rapid growth in leveraging of assets, a rush of almost-non-existant cash that can be reinvested quickly. And to be fair, a decent part of the optimism is based on the expectation of a pro-business, pro-finance programme.

If someone found a cure for cancer and had once stayed in one of his crass hotels, the ginger lying fuck would claim it.

Like what Malg said Bigga If it went down you could be sure he'd be blamed;-)

Well, oddly enough, the Oranguman TAKES credit for the Dow Jones (not GIVEN credit, by the way) and the jobs so, by definition, you must agree with that assessment otherwise you wouldn't have posted the stock market picture.

I asked you a simple question of how that happened and what industry the jobs are in... Which you've avoided.

Only posted a tweet that had a picture of the Dow ffs but You'd think the economy would be on its knees by now with such a person in charge yet more investment being posted each month..

This is a good read I think you'll find.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....000-this-year-but-on-one-trump-condition.html

Snippets
It's not going up on the Trump agenda," Siegel said Thursday.

Trump, along with Republicans in the Senate and House, has called for major tax cuts for businesses and individuals, saying that lower tax rates would drive the economy and grow jobs.

Only posted a tweet that had a picture of the Dow ffs but You'd think the economy would be on its knees by now with such a person in charge yet more investment being posted each month..

This is a good read I think you'll find.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....000-this-year-but-on-one-trump-condition.html

Snippets
It's not going up on the Trump agenda," Siegel said Thursday.

Trump, along with Republicans in the Senate and House, has called for major tax cuts for businesses and individuals, saying that lower tax rates would drive the economy and grow jobs.

Yet our last President apparently destroyed America -- a "disaster" I believe our current President called him -- and the market tripled during his administration. So, you know, maybe things impact the market that have pretty much zero to do with who's in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.